Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question about water supply lines

My local hardware store carries white nylon and stainless water supply
lines. Is one better/stronger than the other? I want to change my
kitchen sink lines but i'm not sure which to choose.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
My local hardware store carries white nylon and stainless water supply
lines. Is one better/stronger than the other? I want to change my
kitchen sink lines but i'm not sure which to choose.

I like the stainless But in reality there both just a fancy rubber hose.
You can also use the chrome tubes with compression fitting but there more
of a pain in the ass to do. Also it would be best to take your old ones
with to make you get the right fittings on the ends.