Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Non-standard width shower valve replacement

I have an old steel shower stall which has a two-handle faucet. The
handles are only 3.5 inches apart. I haven't been able to find
replacement
parts so now I am looking for the whole faucet. Any ideas?

Thanks!

-- Thor

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 9, 5:31 pm, "Thor" wrote:
I have an old steel shower stall which has a two-handle faucet. The
handles are only 3.5 inches apart. I haven't been able to find
replacement
parts so now I am looking for the whole faucet. Any ideas?

Thanks!

-- Thor

Here, I found it - it is #10551 on this page (scroll down), except
you have to buy six of them! Anyone know where I can buy just
one similar?

Or are there 5 others out there searching for this :-)

-- Thor