Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Urgent Action Needed to help Millions of Laboratory Animals

Tony
Nottingham
England

TO: All People Who Care

I am a private individual posting this message to help
Laboratory Animals.

A new European Chemical Testing Policy called
REACH has now been finalised by the European
Union. Under these proposals Chemicals of every
kind - from those used in industrial processes to the
ingredients of consumer products - will be tested on
Millions of animals from mice to fish to dogs, causing
untold suffering.

If you believe that REACH should make more use of
Alternative Testing to test its Chemicals then please take
action now.

If you are a European citizen please contact your local
papers and own MEP asking them to promote the
development of humane non-animal testing methods
under the REACH legislation, which is the best hope we
have for sparing animals the misery of a testing laboratory.

A sample letter can be found at the BUAV (British Union
for the Abolition of Vivisection) website at www.BUAV.org
(Select Campaigns, Chemical Testing, Get Active then
Writing to the local press).

For all Non-European members, you can still help.
Please tell all your colleagues and friends in the UK and
Europe about REACH.

Everyone can help and you can make a difference.

Thank You

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Here in the States, we abort fetuses so we can harvest embryonic stem cells
for research that has thus far shown little promise, and we expect our
government to pay for the research as well. Compared to that, what's a few
animals, when it comes to the improvement of the lives of mankind

"TONY_GALL" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

"TONY_GALL" wrote in message

[...]

Thank You- Hide quoted text -

the cells are from babies that are already destined to die

I think abortion is murder, but tossing the cells is also a waste. Its
too earl;y to call stem cell research a faiure, it has great promise
and might save YOUR life someday!

using animals for testing for stuff like cosmetics is wrong pure and
simple.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
Here in the States, we abort fetuses so we can harvest embryonic stem
cells for research that has thus far shown little promise,

Can you actually stand in the same room as the person who told you these
things? I mean, is it someone local you can visit?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"RBM" rbm2(remove wrote in message
Here in the States, we abort fetuses so we can harvest embryonic stem
cells for research that has thus far shown little promise,

Can you actually stand in the same room as the person who told you these
things? I mean, is it someone local you can visit?

Show me where "embryonic" stem cells have shown any promise

I assume that was intended for someone else, since it has nothing to do with
my questions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4 Feb 2007 13:14:53 -0800, "TONY_GALL"
wrote:

If you believe that REACH should make more use of
Alternative Testing to test its Chemicals then please take
action now.

They should test the chemicals on prisoners.