Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - door casing , humor gets me through

I sent a friend to get door casings (five doors). This was her
project. Doors were hung; just needing the trim. With the measurements
she picked it up at the borg.

She shows up on the job with the trim; telling she broke all the trim,
so she could get it into her car. She did not call me to move the
material, she left her phone at home. So, I asked why not use the borg
phone to call before she broke up this material into pieces, that now
may not work?

She says, I know the numbers you gave me and I broke it up!. Did you
use a tape(?) nope - I estimated (I cannot make this up).

She did tell me one guy in the lot was looking at her crazy when she
was breaking up the trim she just bought.

It was a good laugh today (G).

--
Oren

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

I sent a friend to get door casings (five doors). This was her
project. Doors were hung; just needing the trim. With the measurements
she picked it up at the borg.

She shows up on the job with the trim; telling she broke all the trim,
so she could get it into her car. She did not call me to move the
material, she left her phone at home. So, I asked why not use the borg
phone to call before she broke up this material into pieces, that now
may not work?

She says, I know the numbers you gave me and I broke it up!. Did you
use a tape(?) nope - I estimated (I cannot make this up).

She did tell me one guy in the lot was looking at her crazy when she
was breaking up the trim she just bought.

It was a good laugh today (G).

--
Oren

She obviously didn't think to tie it onto the door handles on the
passenger side of her car, assuming it was a 4 door vehicle.

That's worked for me more than once.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 23:21:27 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:
She obviously didn't think to tie it onto the door handles on the
passenger side of her car, assuming it was a 4 door vehicle.

That's worked for me more than once.

Jeff

She had a pass-through seat / trunk. Today was fun , having her get
more trim. Almost right, but funny. Working with her and her frugal
ways, I need to add a finger or thumb.

--
Oren