Posted to alt.home.repair
sc sc is offline

Default I have seen the sun

In restless dreams I walked alone, narrow streets of cobblestone 'neath
the halo of a streetlamp, i turned my collar to the cold and damp, when
my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light split the night...
and touched the sound of a silence. There's a lady who's sure all that
glitters is gold...but I have seen the sun....the sun is women.
Hello, I have found these words on a dating site,
http://www.matchpeoples.com/, there are many other similar things, than
it seems some to you?
Me it does not seem the usual dating site.
Tried to see .

Posted to alt.home.repair
xxx xxx is offline

On 19 Jan 2007 02:20:14 -0800, "sc" wrote:

In restless dreams I walked alone, narrow streets of cobblestone 'neath
the halo of a streetlamp, i turned my collar to the cold and damp, when
my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light split the night...
and touched the sound of a silence. There's a lady who's sure all that
glitters is gold...but I have seen the sun....the sun is women.
Hello, I have found these words on a dating site,

snip
it seems some to you?
Me it does not seem the usual dating site.
Tried to see .

Ok, here's where you report:

http://www.enom.com/help/abusepolicy.asp

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I have seen Zeppelin

"sc" wrote in message
ups.com...
| There's a lady who's sure all that| glitters is gold...and she's
buyyyiiing a stairrrwaaay to heaven!
sound familiar?

Sun tile or sun pipe? Quiggles UK diy 4 July 4th 06 02:43 PM
Effects of sun on wood m Ransley Home Repair 4 November 1st 05 07:28 PM
Sun Shades SteveB Metalworking 1 September 20th 05 08:51 PM
OT - Dang Sun. I'm a lobster! Mike W. Woodworking 1 April 10th 05 06:02 PM
OT - SUN CLOCK Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT Woodworking 0 July 15th 03 07:06 AM