Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Window repair

I have double pain thermo windows(crank out) in my house and they are
14years old, in good shape no rotting sills, there clad on the exterior.

I noticed that the seal in one on the west side of the house clouds up a
little and then the cloud disappears.

Had anyone used this form of repair to remedy the problem?

http://www.getthefogout.com/

Thanks
Tom

Posted to alt.home.repair

While it likely would work, I would suggest replacing the glass. A
local glass shop can likely build most any size glass unit you would need.
The repair jobs vary in quality and even done right the window unit may soon
fail at another spot. However I would seriously consider a repair job for
windows that may be very odd shape or size or access might be a special
problem.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

"twfsa" wrote in message
I have double pain thermo windows(crank out) in my house and they are
14years old, in good shape no rotting sills, there clad on the exterior.

I noticed that the seal in one on the west side of the house clouds up a
little and then the cloud disappears.

Had anyone used this form of repair to remedy the problem?

http://www.getthefogout.com/

Thanks
Tom

How to repair my PVC window sill? [email protected] UK diy 0 July 31st 06 01:01 PM
Window removal and repair RichK Home Repair 0 June 21st 06 02:04 PM
aluminum window repair Gene Byron Home Repair 0 April 20th 06 02:06 PM
Window Repair Gary Stone Home Repair 8 February 14th 05 09:05 PM
Aluminum window repair Richard W. Foster Home Repair 1 December 5th 03 03:15 PM