Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ooops kitchen cieling down:(

Wife showering me making brownies, wondering why kitchen floor was wet,
must of rained dogs tracked water in from outdoors. Look out window its
dry Feel water on head Look up cieling buldging

Got out of way just as a section came down........

Wife yells whats going on? Lucky I wasnt under that spot, 10 years ago
we redid kitchen and bath, put extra ceramic bath tiles In ciewling
perhaps thru cl;oset access.

I pulled down the lose stuff, appear o have found leaky area although
60 year old copper waste lines covered with white deposits probably
pinhole leaks.

Thus begins a new ill timed project

Wife wonders if homepowners will cover this? I dont think its orth
turning in

Oh he brownies turned out OK, just put in oven before collapse

kiltz on cieling chaley347 Home Repair 5 November 13th 06 01:29 AM
Installing Crown on an uneven cieling Paul Home Repair 3 October 26th 06 04:04 PM
Cieling Fan installation? Bob Brown Home Repair 8 June 29th 06 04:17 PM
complex cieling fan issue!!!!!!!!! Nate Home Repair 4 May 29th 06 04:23 PM
Cieling fan question Joe B. Home Repair 2 July 11th 05 02:55 AM