Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Carpet cleaning

Hi! everyone, I am currently completeing a survey on carpet cleaning
for a new ebook and would like to know 'what is the biggest problem in
carpet cleaning'.
This should only take a few minutes of your time and in return for your
answer I will despatch the ebook FREE when completed. your answers
would be much appreciated.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"tallguy" writes:

Hi! everyone, I am currently completeing a survey on carpet cleaning
for a new ebook and would like to know 'what is the biggest problem in
carpet cleaning'.
This should only take a few minutes of your time and in return for your
answer I will despatch the ebook FREE when completed. your answers
would be much appreciated.

Had an issue once where the carpet looked fine after cleaning, but the
stain from underneath wicked back in and was visible again.

The pros cons of steam cleaning vs chem dry process might be something
you cover.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/