Posted to alt.home.repair

Default desgin cost for new house

I am trying to find out how much it will cost me to have a 10M sq ft house
designed?

Posted to alt.home.repair

W. Wells wrote:
I am trying to find out how much it will cost me to have a 10M sq ft house
designed?

Could you be a little more vague?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"W. Wells" wrote in message
I am trying to find out how much it will cost me to have a 10M sq ft house
designed?

$12, 558

Posted to alt.home.repair

$13,892.36

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"W. Wells" wrote in message
I am trying to find out how much it will cost me to have a 10M sq ft house
designed?

$12, 558

Posted to alt.home.repair

$13,892.36

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"W. Wells" wrote in message
I am trying to find out how much it will cost me to have a 10M sq ft house
designed?

$12, 558

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:44:05 -0500, "W. Wells"
wrote:

I am trying to find out how much it will cost me to have a 10M sq ft house
designed?

By whom? I'll do it for $2,000. If you want a liscenced
architect, it's likely to be a bit more. (Is there any other
interpretation for "10M sq.ft" than "10 million square feet"?
Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

"M" in the construction, lumber and printing industries, all old industries,
the Roman numeral "M" means 1,000 the same as the metric symbol "K", which
is used by new industries such as electronics.

wrote:

I am trying to find out how much it will cost me to have a 10M sq ft house
designed?

By whom? I'll do it for $2,000. If you want a liscenced
architect, it's likely to be a bit more. (Is there any other
interpretation for "10M sq.ft" than "10 million square feet"?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In that case, it will be $3,000.

Steve

anews.com...

wrote:

I am trying to find out how much it will cost me to have a 10M sq ft
house
designed?

By whom? I'll do it for $2,000. If you want a liscenced
architect, it's likely to be a bit more. (Is there any other
interpretation for "10M sq.ft" than "10 million square feet"?

How much will it cost to paint the interior of my house? [email protected] Home Repair 9 March 17th 06 12:47 AM
Cost per sq ft for new house in NJ? [email protected] Home Repair 46 August 21st 05 02:00 PM
Cost of house rewire.. Spike UK diy 19 August 3rd 05 12:01 PM
new house cost simon beer UK diy 22 February 3rd 05 05:06 PM
Cost of jacking up a house. LCD3 Home Repair 5 October 30th 03 11:09 PM