Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wiring method for a living room needed.

Last year I wired both of my bedrooms according to standard bedroom
wiring practices, and the code.. Now I want to wire my living room,
but I only know how to wire a bedroom, and do not know the methods
used to wire living rooms. I also plan to wire my dining room after
the new year and I dont know the methods used to wire a dining room
either. I dont think I will wire the kitchen until next year, but if
I do, I will probably hire someone since kitchen wiring seems far too
complicated.

Please tell me what to do.

Ralph G. Logan
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Last year I wired both of my bedrooms according to standard bedroom
wiring practices, and the code.. Now I want to wire my living room,
but I only know how to wire a bedroom, and do not know the methods
used to wire living rooms. I also plan to wire my dining room after
the new year and I dont know the methods used to wire a dining room
either. I dont think I will wire the kitchen until next year, but if
I do, I will probably hire someone since kitchen wiring seems far too
complicated.

Pretend it is a bedroom?