Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Mobile Phones of the Future

The Mobile Phones of the Future
A lot of research and development is going on to improve the quality
and features of the cellular handsets,we use today.Nokia as the leader
in mobile telephony is working to give new features to its
customers.The future phones will be loaded with extraordinary
features,like :
http://www.smartphoneone.blogspot.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Martha Johnson" wrote in message
ups.com...
The Mobile Phones of the Future
A lot of research and development is going on to improve the quality
and features of the cellular handsets,we use today.Nokia as the leader
in mobile telephony is working to give new features to its
customers.The future phones will be loaded with extraordinary
features,like :
http://www.smartphoneone.blogspot.com

I know that I'm not in the cell providers "target demographic," but all
I want is a small, rugged phone with good battery life and signal strength.
I don't want a camera or a music player or a pocket computer or any other
add-on gizmos. Just a good, reliable phone. Is that asking too much?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Streets" wrote in message
"Martha Johnson" wrote in message
ups.com...
The Mobile Phones of the Future
A lot of research and development is going on to improve the quality
and features of the cellular handsets,we use today.Nokia as the leader
in mobile telephony is working to give new features to its
customers.The future phones will be loaded with extraordinary
features,like :
http://www.smartphoneone.blogspot.com

I know that I'm not in the cell providers "target demographic," but all
I want is a small, rugged phone with good battery life and signal
strength.
I don't want a camera or a music player or a pocket computer or any other
add-on gizmos. Just a good, reliable phone. Is that asking too much?

Yes, it is apparently asking too much. The phone business is being run by
children.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
The Streets wrote:
I want is a small, rugged phone with good battery life and signal
strength. I don't want a camera or a music player or a pocket
computer or any other add-on gizmos. Just a good, reliable phone. Is
that asking too much?

Luddite.

If they wanna put something useful in a phone, give me the ability to turn
the oven on remotely, so it's ready to cook when I get home. And, I want a
DNA scanner, so I can identify living things, like in Star Trek. If I can't
have these things, the cell phone companies can kiss my ass.

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.spamphoneone.blogspot.com

I know that I'm not in the cell providers "target demographic," but all
I want is a small, rugged phone with good battery life and signal strength.
I don't want a camera or a music player or a pocket computer or any other
add-on gizmos. Just a good, reliable phone. Is that asking too much?

Unfortunately most cellphones do seem to be targeted at teenage girls.
Posted to alt.home.repair

make charging cordless, magnetic, by putting phone in a cradle ...

ends charging port troubles permanetely

i too want a simple rugged featureless phone.

the providers want lots of fancy gimmics for more add on profts

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
make charging cordless, magnetic, by putting phone in a cradle ...

ends charging port troubles permanetely

i too want a simple rugged featureless phone.

Heads should roll at Motorola. Whoever designed the last generation of Star
Tac phones was brilliant. Non-color screen, great sound quality, great
battery life. So, they discontinued it. Idiots.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Streets" wrote in message
"Martha Johnson" wrote in message
ups.com...
The Mobile Phones of the Future
A lot of research and development is going on to improve the quality
and features of the cellular handsets,we use today.Nokia as the leader
in mobile telephony is working to give new features to its
customers.The future phones will be loaded with extraordinary
features,like :
http://www.smartphoneone.blogspot.com

I know that I'm not in the cell providers "target demographic," but all
I want is a small, rugged phone with good battery life and signal
strength.
I don't want a camera or a music player or a pocket computer or any other
add-on gizmos. Just a good, reliable phone. Is that asking too much?

Amen, Brother!

aem sends....

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , wrote:

"The Streets" wrote in message
. ..
"Martha Johnson" wrote in message
ups.com...
The Mobile Phones of the Future
A lot of research and development is going on to improve the quality
and features of the cellular handsets,we use today.Nokia as the leader
in mobile telephony is working to give new features to its
customers.The future phones will be loaded with extraordinary
features,like :
http://www.smartphoneone.blogspot.com

I know that I'm not in the cell providers "target demographic," but all
I want is a small, rugged phone with good battery life and signal
strength.
I don't want a camera or a music player or a pocket computer or any other
add-on gizmos. Just a good, reliable phone. Is that asking too much?

Amen, Brother!

So does anyone have any recommendations for specific phones
that are really, really good at, ummmm, making phone calls?
I've had it with crappy cameras, crappy MP3 players, crappy
personal organizers, even crappier WAP browsers and all the
rest of that, ummmm, crap.

| Gary Player. |

http://www.malch.com/ Shpx gur PQN. |

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Malcolm Hoar" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:

"The Streets" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

The Motorola Razr or whatever the phuque it's called - I just got one from
Verizon. It's pretty good, and they end up being fifty bucks after rebate.
The menu system's stupid because it doesn't take into account the things
you're most likely to want to access if you're out of diapers. But, that's
to be expected.