Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HELP What should I do?

Last night I used the toilet in the bathroom and everythin worked
fine. Then I went out to the bars and had a lot of fun. This morning
when I woke up I went in the bathroom and I knew right away something
was wrong. When I turned on the hot water faucet in the bathroom sink,
hot water came out. Why is this happening? What should I do about
it. This has me really worried. I was just getting readdy to go to
bed too, and no w I got this problem. Could it be my thermostat? Last
year I replaced the thermostat on my furnace with a didital one to
have seat. Damit always somethinigg wrong.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Were you drunk when you wrote this or is it a joke. First you talk
about using your toilet. Then you mention waking up and using the hot
water faucet and hot water coming out. They you way you were getting
ready to go to bed but you said that you noticed the problem in the
bathroom when you woke up in the morning. Then you start talking about
the thermostat on your furnace.

I can only think that you are screwing around in this forum. Please
find something better to do with your time, there are real people with
real issues that post here and people who screw around ruin the
credibility of this forum.