DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Foot pedal activated faucet (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/184817-foot-pedal-activated-faucet.html)

trg-s338 December 4th 06 04:04 PM

Foot pedal activated faucet

In hospitals, their faucets are foot activated by two pedals valves for
either hot or cold water. Recently, they've been replacing them with
motion sensor activators. Where do these valves become
surplus/salvaged and resold? There are also hospitals being demolished
because of earthquake retrofit requirements in California. Where do
these valves end up? There must be someone out there that resells them
instead of melting them in a recycler process. I only need two sets,
can someone provide a lead? Thanks.

gerry gardiner December 4th 06 04:27 PM

Foot pedal activated faucet

..com...
In hospitals, their faucets are foot activated by two pedals valves for
either hot or cold water. Recently, they've been replacing them with
motion sensor activators. Where do these valves become
surplus/salvaged and resold? There are also hospitals being demolished
because of earthquake retrofit requirements in California. Where do
these valves end up? There must be someone out there that resells them
instead of melting them in a recycler process. I only need two sets,
can someone provide a lead? Thanks.

A 30 second search found :

http://www.faucetfootvalve.com/

Gerry

trg-s338 December 4th 06 07:16 PM

Foot pedal activated faucet

Thanks for the link, indeed that was fast. I will consider their
product if I don't find it in surplus for less. Thanks.

.com...