Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Foot pedal activated faucet

In hospitals, their faucets are foot activated by two pedals valves for
either hot or cold water. Recently, they've been replacing them with
motion sensor activators. Where do these valves become
surplus/salvaged and resold? There are also hospitals being demolished
because of earthquake retrofit requirements in California. Where do
these valves end up? There must be someone out there that resells them
instead of melting them in a recycler process. I only need two sets,
can someone provide a lead? Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

..com...
In hospitals, their faucets are foot activated by two pedals valves for
either hot or cold water. Recently, they've been replacing them with
motion sensor activators. Where do these valves become
surplus/salvaged and resold? There are also hospitals being demolished
because of earthquake retrofit requirements in California. Where do
these valves end up? There must be someone out there that resells them
instead of melting them in a recycler process. I only need two sets,
can someone provide a lead? Thanks.

A 30 second search found :

http://www.faucetfootvalve.com/

Gerry