Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Sorry about that

I'm sorry about all those posts early this morning, just after
midnight. All in reply to posts from over a year ago.

I didn't have a mouse for a while and I chose the wrong drop-down menu
command, and these got sent before I could stop them. They were all
replies I wrote a year ago and never finished or didnt' think were
worth sending. :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

mm wrote:

I'm sorry about all those posts early this morning, just after
midnight. All in reply to posts from over a year ago.

I didn't have a mouse for a while and I chose the wrong drop-down menu
command, and these got sent before I could stop them. They were all
replies I wrote a year ago and never finished or didnt' think were
worth sending. :-)

You just defined an "oopsasecond".

The amount of time between clicking on the wrong thing and realizing you
didn't mean to do that. G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to alt.home.repair

"mm" wrote in message
news
I'm sorry about all those posts early this morning, just after
midnight. All in reply to posts from over a year ago.

I didn't have a mouse for a while and I chose the wrong drop-down menu
command, and these got sent before I could stop them. They were all
replies I wrote a year ago and never finished or didnt' think were
worth sending. :-)

Geee, I've never done anything silly. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On 2 Dec 2006 16:03:17 -0800, "Pat"
wrote:

The posts are okay, but explain that I-didn't-have-a-mouse-for-a-while
thing.

I moved my hard drive to a newly assembled computer, and at first I
had my old serial port mouse in the new serial port.

But then I needed the serial port for an external modem. I brought up
from the basement a USB mouse but I forgot to plug it in. (Then
I thought I could plug it in while the computer was running, but it
didn't work. So I worked without a mouse for a couple hours.)

I also don't know why 2 different internal modems didn't work.
Including the one I was using in the previous computer 12 hours
earlier.