Posted to alt.home.repair

Default heat vs basement

wondering if doing just the floor with a roll well 2 rolls of planton hard
plastic black stuff with knobby feet
and plywood on top of that. to make the sub floor.
I calculated the cost and it would be after tax for 2 rolls and 17 plywood
sheets about 700$
but would this help with the heat at all. keeping the cold floor out of the
equation?
We dont put the heat on in the basement above 10C cause its prob just a
waist but above that the floor it a little cold and we have the heat about
20C.
Brand new house. Concreat basement.

thoughts???