Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ballpark price for a 50 gallon water heater installed in attic ??

Hi,

What is the ballpark price for a 50 gallon water heater installed in
the attic ?? (parts and labor?)

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Hi,

What is the ballpark price for a 50 gallon water heater installed in
the attic ?? (parts and labor?)

why the attic?

Posted to alt.home.repair
cm cm is offline

We charge $250.00 labor only for installing one in a garage or home. I would
add another $200 for the attic if it is very easy access. This is for labor
only.

cm

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

What is the ballpark price for a 50 gallon water heater installed in
the attic ?? (parts and labor?)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Water heaters (both gas and electric) in the attic have become very
common here in the last 10-15 years. I personally think it is insane,
would never have one, and if I ever had a house with one in the attic,
would move it. The water here is very hard and after a few years a w/h
is likely to have a foot of what amounts to rock inside it. It must take
4 people to get one like that down out of the attic. As to the OP's
question, all you can do is get several prices from reputable companies
and compare-- prices vary greatly from one area to another. Larry

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 1, 6:24 am, "cm" wrote:
We charge $250.00 labor only for installing one in a garage or home. I would
add another $200 for the attic if it is very easy access. This is for labor
only.

cm

wrote in oglegroups.com...

Hi,

What is the ballpark price for a 50 gallon water heater installed in
the attic ?? (parts and labor?)- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -