DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to repair my secret lair of despair??? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/184114-how-repair-my-secret-lair-despair.html)

Ed Zagmoon November 28th 06 04:15 AM

How to repair my secret lair of despair???

I'm a super-villain and I created my secret lair of despair to
conquer the world and enslave all of you.

Unfortunately, James Bond was able to find my secret lair
and badly damaged it before my mutated killer hamsters
ate him.

So, HOW can I repair my secret lair of despair, so that I
can enslave the world? Please help and I won't kill you!

Bob F November 28th 06 10:10 AM

How to repair my secret lair of despair???

"Ed Zagmoon" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm a super-villain and I created my secret lair of despair to
conquer the world and enslave all of you.

Unfortunately, James Bond was able to find my secret lair
and badly damaged it before my mutated killer hamsters
ate him.

So, HOW can I repair my secret lair of despair, so that I
can enslave the world? Please help and I won't kill you!

Duct tape?