Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.recipes.babies

Default How to repair my secret lair of despair???

I'm a super-villain and I created my secret lair of despair to
conquer the world and enslave all of you.

Unfortunately, James Bond was able to find my secret lair
and badly damaged it before my mutated killer hamsters
ate him.

So, HOW can I repair my secret lair of despair, so that I
can enslave the world? Please help and I won't kill you!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.recipes.babies

"Ed Zagmoon" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm a super-villain and I created my secret lair of despair to
conquer the world and enslave all of you.

Unfortunately, James Bond was able to find my secret lair
and badly damaged it before my mutated killer hamsters
ate him.

So, HOW can I repair my secret lair of despair, so that I
can enslave the world? Please help and I won't kill you!

Duct tape?

dryer despair [email protected] Home Repair 1 November 18th 06 08:47 PM
SECRET PLAYHOUSE J T Woodworking 0 March 1st 06 04:20 PM
Despair about spider infestation! [email protected] Home Repair 11 January 14th 06 10:32 AM
Secret Earthing Chris J Dixon UK diy 19 February 20th 05 11:23 PM