Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Warning on buying toilets

Be wary of companies like American Standard who discontinue certain colors on
their toilets. Maybe white is safe. I have been waiting for years for them to
come
out with a better flushing toilet in Rhapsody Blue color, but it looks like that
will never happen. They should have provided an accessory plunger with every
older
style 1.3 gallon flushers, because none of them work.

Sherwin D.

Posted to alt.home.repair

sherwindu wrote:
Be wary of companies like American Standard who discontinue certain colors on
their toilets. Maybe white is safe. I have been waiting for years for them to
come
out with a better flushing toilet in Rhapsody Blue color, but it looks like that
will never happen. They should have provided an accessory plunger with every
older
style 1.3 gallon flushers, because none of them work.

Sherwin D.

Sounds like a sh*tty company.-Jitney

Posted to alt.home.repair

"sherwindu" wrote in message
Be wary of companies like American Standard who discontinue certain colors
on
their toilets. Maybe white is safe. I have been waiting for years for
them to
come
out with a better flushing toilet in Rhapsody Blue color, but it looks
like that
will never happen. They should have provided an accessory plunger with
every
older
style 1.3 gallon flushers, because none of them work.

Sherwin D.

It would be more appropriate to warn that buying Designer colors in fixtures
and appliances carries with it a danger that finding a replacement will be
more difficult, always more costly and in many cases impossible. Or that
there were and still are some low flow toilets that just don't flush well.

American Standard still have two models available in Rhapsody Blue so they
still make toilets in that color and they have models that have improved
flushing, but not in your color. I'm not aware of any other company that is
making fixture in blue, not that is would match anyway.

I understand your frustration.....

Old toilets # Fred # Home Repair 13 August 18th 06 02:26 AM
Cordless Toilets dadiOH Home Repair 0 October 12th 05 02:14 PM
One Piece Toilets [email protected] UK diy 10 July 5th 05 08:11 PM
House buying 101 -- simple house-buying terms defined Ablang Home Ownership 0 June 11th 05 03:14 AM
Toilets... dirty stinking toilets! dougga Home Repair 6 October 27th 04 06:56 PM