Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Any Info on the Mac Mev 2000 water treatment

We recently have a water treatment system put in our new house. The
water softner is the Mac Mev 2000, which is built by a company in
Montreal called MacDonalds and Fils company.

We've had lots of water problems in our new house. Mostly bad smells
from the cold and hot water. We have had lab tests done and all have
turned up nothing. We have a water softner and a Pherox machine
installed when we moved in. This is pretty standard equipment for a
house on well water from what I hear.

Does anyone know if the the Mac Mev 2000 is a good system ? I can't
find anything on google about it.

Thanks.