Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default baseboard moulding height

I am installing baseboard moulding prior to having new carpet
installed. I am trying to determine how high off the floor I should
install the moulding. I was looking at a carpentry book in Home Depot
and it said install the moulding 3/4" off the floor. Does that sound
correct? any suggestions or opinions are welcome.

Harold