Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Under Counter Oven Installation.

I plan to install an electric wall oven under gas cook top. At the
same time I am replacing the base cabinets. The installation guide
says the oven should set on a .75 inch thick platform at a maximum of
4.5 inches above the floor. The bottom of my old cabinets were 6
inches above the floor. If I use a 1.5 inch face, that will make the
toe kick area only 3 inches high. Why would the manufacturer have a
maximum height above the floor? There will be plenty of room between
the oven and the cook top to increase that distance some.

bs has been included as part of my e-mail address to reduce the
amount of spam mail. Change the 'bs'in my address to 'bellsouth'
to send me a message.

Bill Burlingame

Chantecler Windows and Doors Brian White Home Repair 3 June 6th 16 11:22 PM
Low cost SMD Oven for making SMD samples and Prototypes erica Electronics 0 July 11th 06 12:46 PM
Low cost SMD Oven for making SMD samples and Prototypes erica Electronics Repair 0 July 11th 06 10:42 AM
Gas oven tripping MCB Lobster UK diy 1 July 3rd 06 07:57 PM
Micrwave oven - M8A fuse? Mike Tomlinson Electronics Repair 7 August 29th 03 07:00 PM