Posted to alt.home.repair

Default need some help! i have no loot and this seems like it works. help me out

First off let me preface this message with the fact that I do not work
for this internet site nor do I have ANY association wiht them. I have
heard from a number of people now that if you DO complete the offers
then they WILL send you an ipod for for free. I
looked at the site and about 10 of the offers they suggest are free
trials. That means you can cancel it and get credit for completing the
offer without it costing a freakin cent. My question is, has anyone
actually completed one of these and do they really work? If you want to
try it like I am, again, i dont work for them and I have NO affiliation
with them, i'm just a regular joe tryin got get some fre stuff, click
the link and complete on of the free trial offers and CANCEL it before
they charge you. You usually have like a month or 90 days to cancel. I
have left step by step instructions about how to do it and not get
charged. In a world where the internet is full of scams and crap, i'm
hoping that this one works out!

1) Click on this link supplied and sign up with a username. This is my
personal referral link, so i'd appreciate it if you used it
http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=726146

2) Click the Complete offer tab and do one of the ones at the top that
have "Cost: Free" beside them. Do eFax, Gamefly, or VoiP etc because
theyre TRIAL offers that you have to CANCEL during the trail period. If
you cancel them, it wont cost you anything.

3) Once you've done this, Click the "I completed this offer" button on
the "Complete Offers" page. In a day or 2 it will give you credit.

4) Get like 5 friends to do it and give them the same instructions! It
wont cost them anything.

If you have any questions and would like me to walk you through the
process, send an email to this address--- .
Seriously, i'm a college student trying to get a free ipod. This is
really easy. You don't have
to pay ANYTHING. Again, this is one of those promo things that you DO
have to complete an offer for, but there are many offers that are FREE.
I hope some people will get down with me on this one!

-R

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message ...
In a world where the internet is full of scams and crap, i'm
hoping that this one works out!

1) Click on this link supplied and sign up with a username. This is my
personal referral link, so i'd appreciate it if you used it
http://www.masturbateforfree.com

This really does work. I signed up and the next day, the FedEx guy delivered
a new computer to my house. Then I got five friends to try it and they not
only got the same free computers, but I got a new 42" plasma TV.

I'm going for the bonus points that will get me a new car. OK, so it is
only a small car but that Chevy Malibu will be great for driving back and
forth to work. Work? Heck, in 90 days I'll be rich and independent and
won't ever have to work again.