Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lynx 455 keeps cycling open and closed

For no apparent reason, our automatic garage door opener keeps starting
to close and then reopen. Any home repair possible?

Posted to alt.home.repair

hotdebater wrote:
For no apparent reason, our automatic garage door opener keeps starting
to close and then reopen. Any home repair possible?

if it is cycling constantly I would check the relays .

If it is occasional single cycle it is worth changing the security code
on your remote opener to start.