Posted to alt.home.repair

Default " Truly blessings come from Barters "

Craig Somerford

" As a Feather floats by lonely lies silent "
1 message
Craig Somerford Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 11:23 AM
To: Google Arts , Ed Kline
, Craig Oral Somerford"
, "
, Christian Broadcast tv ,
Assioiated Press , New York Palace
Cc: New York Times" , New York
Times , MR DONALD TRUMP
, Mirrosoft msmbc ,
Mirrosoft Investigates ,
, , William Zanker

Bcc: Craig Oral Somerford"

" As a feather floats by lonely lies silent "

Yet even while seen through the eyes of many...
Still lying lifeless on 45th an Broadway last night in Time square
America's Big Apple...

As if like a flash back it accrued to me.
Who would know in the dark of night that through the Forest flew a
black bird that died that night ?
GOD would...
So as like any good Samaritan would do I picked up.
That life less little Bird left there lying amok in the middle of the
road ,
and walked it to the curb.
While in the background all I heard was this peaceful musician playing
songs from the heart of our home land.
Those flutes a flaring fluently through the air last night.
I walked upon a clear ROSE bag. And as i bent down to pick it up all I
saw were a flock birds swarming to find rest.
Right then and there on top of the Virgin music store sing there in
time square.

* In seeing that it accrued to me

Just how many birds I saw daily flying by my tent every night while my
stay in the Virgin Islands " The Dark Mountain "
The place I called Home for seven months this year.
Bet they saw what I was doing and wanted to perch there quickly , to
see just what I would do at that point in time.
locating a trash receptacle was easy for there was one right there in
front of my path as I crossed the street.
Gently as I laid the life less bird in to it's new place...
I saw all the birds take off at once , as that musician played on an on

an all right there. In to the late of night.
The wonder of aha and the joy it can bring...
To View the Mountian in the VIRGIN Islands were I saw so many birds:
PLEASE "CLICK"
http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html

* From March 3rd 2006 untill Augest 18Th 2006
" The Dark mountain "
My home GOD how awesomed are thy works

To View were this Letter was written from
Plwase " If you will ? "CLICK"
W 45th St & Broadway, New York, NY 10036

Thank you

F.E.M.A.

Bleesings restored to 2Barter.net today...

Being driven by Faith and guided there

Show with Love GOD given One's .Country !!!
Not shove one's In GOD'S gave one.Country!!!
Luke warm Is that of the = In Tit For Tat
Taly up ones' cost ?
War = $ ___________
Natural Disasters = $ ____________
Fate of are Nation Is that of the = of what ?

Answer

TWO cost $ ----------------------

Stay away from the flip side of a coin.

Don't brag or boast about oneself.
Fate Is unjust unto THEE.
In not knowing why one got there,Is Truly giving Glory only to ones
self
left Naked and exposed there In.
Faith Is looking up never Down .That side of one coin one should seek
..
Trust giving to Him while having Faith In Him to get you there , Is the

only True way In which one finds Himself there in the first PLACE

" Working In Faith "

How far can one see,while Surrounded by Only GOD'S
perfect creation.

Being driven by Faith and guided there In,while
working through the Power of candle light.
Seeing It give-way while watching the last Star fade Introducing the
Sun
to this dark Mountain.

Far enough it seems to move this Mountain to you

Thank you GOD In Jesus Name

Sincerely
Craig Oral Somerford
Founder of Your Non-profit

2Barter.net

To view me telling you about what

you are seeing in your minds eye. As you are reading about moving
Mountain's , this letter was written as i was seeing it happen.So
please

after reading view the Mountain and see were it was Written from if you
will.

"CLICK" http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html

To All who read this may GOD bless you as HE has this Non-profit
in-which was Given to HIM through faith: Amen

Sincerely:
And through humbly asking of THEE
Craig Oral Somerford

Posted to alt.home.repair

crap snipped

Unfortunately, I can't help you to get that bible unstuck from your ass.
And I don't appreciate your spamming rhetoric.