Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pay somebody else to do it!!!!

WHY would you even be concerned about fixing anything yourself? I mean,
yeah, *some* people enjoy doing it themselves, but... if you go to this
page and READ IT, you'll be able to spend your time doing something
else.

http://www.url7.org

-06ub-m0q8360-38-60b850q3809640q84-058vg6=-08portbuyposetubyopseuye54ub846u4ut9uw-045ui-

Posted to alt.home.repair

NeGaTiVeZoNe wrote:
WHY would you even be concerned about fixing anything yourself? I mean,
yeah, *some* people enjoy doing it themselves, but... if you go to this
page and READ IT, you'll be able to spend your time doing something
else.

http://www.url7.org
-06ub-m0q8360-38-60b850q3809640q84-058vg6=-08portbuyposetubyopseuye54ub846u4ut9uw-045ui-

Oh boy! A mystery web page that's going to solve all of my problems.
Most excellent. Will it tell me how to keep trolls from making these
sophmoric posts? I sure hope so.

With the way that viruses, trojans and other assorted malware are
spreading, anyone visiting this jamoke's page deserves to have their
information stolen.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"NeGaTiVeZoNe" wrote in
ups.com:

WHY would you even be concerned about fixing anything yourself? I
mean, yeah, *some* people enjoy doing it themselves, but... if you go
to this page and READ IT, you'll be able to spend your time doing
something else.

http://www.url7.org

Sorry. Not going to your mystery page either. This will enable me to spend
my time doing something else.

You should hope to be reincarned as an asshole. You are very good at
spewing ****. Possibly you are already there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"NeGaTiVeZoNe" wrote in message
ups.com...
WHY would you even be concerned about fixing anything yourself? I mean,
yeah, *some* people enjoy doing it themselves, but... if you go to this
page and READ IT, you'll be able to spend your time doing something
else.

Why should I pay someone to mess it up when I can do it right?

Bob