Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Into woodworking?

I've gathered a load of free woodworking plans, charts, tables and
stuff awaiting your perusal... check out my site at...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Please, please, please, give comments. I'm new to this whole website
building thingy, and i'm a sailor in my day job (woodwork's a hobby).
So all advice is gratefully recieved.

Many thanks in advance

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Looks good for the 2 minutes I spent looking at it. I'll have to come
back...

One comment -- eliminate the "splash page". Its only purpose it to cause
people to have to click through another page to get to your main page...

-Tim

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thank you. I'll get rid of it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I've gathered a load of free woodworking plans, charts, tables and
stuff awaiting your perusal... check out my site at...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Please, please, please, give comments. I'm new to this whole website
building thingy, and i'm a sailor in my day job (woodwork's a hobby).
So all advice is gratefully recieved.

Many thanks in advance

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Nice site, you link to great content. Are you really prepared to stay
on top of your links, though? You already have a couple of moved and
404 pages. Great variety, though. I gave it a bookmark if that tells
you anything.

Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

Lots of 404s. You'd better talk to the folks at the Freeola Support
Centre or call them at 0871 210 9977 Tom
wrote:
I've gathered a load of free woodworking plans, charts, tables and
stuff awaiting your perusal... check out my site at...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Please, please, please, give comments. I'm new to this whole website
building thingy, and i'm a sailor in my day job (woodwork's a hobby).
So all advice is gratefully recieved.

Many thanks in advance

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've just checked the links and removed the dead ones. Please keep
checking back to see how the site progresses, and thanks for your help!

The Woodworking Channel gary in virginia Woodworking 19 April 16th 06 07:48 AM
The Woodworking Channel? Arch Woodturning 18 March 29th 06 02:29 PM
FA; eBay: Woodworking books videos Zak Woodturning 9 October 23rd 04 03:38 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
SF Bay Area Woodworking Open House Jeff Woodworking 1 August 3rd 03 12:10 AM