Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Have you heard the news? Google AdSense is dead!

I just came across this report that's spreading
like wildfire across the internet marketing community!

Someone finally stepped up to the plate and told the truth
about Google AdSense.

It's no wonder we haven't been making the kind of income we thought.

Check this out! He's making $50,000 a month and giving away
his method!

Go he
http://www.thedeathofadsense.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi/8594

Let me know what you think!