Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Any use "fiveminutefence" products

This is a quick spray-on wood fence stain. Looks almost too good to be true.
Any have any experiences with this product. Check out the video on the web
site:

http://www.fiveminutefence.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

"marspinball" wrote in message
This is a quick spray-on wood fence stain. Looks almost too good to be
true. Any have any experiences with this product. Check out the video on
the web site:

http://www.fiveminutefence.com/

Looks too good to be true.

I'd consider trying it out if it were available in Canada.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Stu Stu is offline

marspinball wrote:
This is a quick spray-on wood fence stain. Looks almost too good to be true.
Any have any experiences with this product. Check out the video on the web
site:

http://www.fiveminutefence.com/

It looks good and I take it due to being powered by a garden hose that
it is some form of concentrate that mixes with the liquid. Only thing I
would be concerned about is it says you set to mix when spraying and to
rinse when rinseing off overspray 'as you go'. If it is water based how
can you rinse off the overspray without rinseing off the water based
stain. Also what if I have lower or higher water pressure?

Stu
http://www.cateringappliancesltd.co.uk

Posted to alt.home.repair

marspinball wrote:
This is a quick spray-on wood fence stain. Looks almost too good to be true.
Any have any experiences with this product. Check out the video on the web
site:

I am skeptical though I have not used it. I use an airless sprayer on
a project like that. I have a nice one and they can also be rented.
It is plenty fast and convenient at least for me anyway.