DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/175819-barry-parrish-face-charges-copyright-infringement.html)

Chinese Water Torturer September 13th 06 06:58 PM

Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

Word is that Mr. Parrish has not paid licensing fees for the right to
post cover songs on his website.

The songs in question:
"Free Bird" [Songs Of Universal, Inc. (BMI)]
"Streets Of Philadelphia" [Bruce Springsteen (ASCAP)]

Hear these (until the lawyers take action) at
http://barryparrish.com/

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17...6----000-.html

chili palmer September 13th 06 07:29 PM

Chinese Water Torturer wrote:
Word is that Mr. Parrish has not paid licensing fees for the right to
post cover songs on his website.

The songs in question:
"Free Bird" [Songs Of Universal, Inc. (BMI)]
"Streets Of Philadelphia" [Bruce Springsteen (ASCAP)]

Hear these (until the lawyers take action) at
http://barryparrish.com/

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17...6----000-.html

DAMN THAT BOY IS GOOD

puts chills on me

Chinese Water Torturer September 13th 06 08:58 PM

Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

cyberlapdog wrote:
As long as he is not selling, he's not infringing on any copyright.

I guess you'll find out soon enough. BMI and ASCAP have been contacted.

Benedict is just obsessed with Barry.

Is he? I haven't met him yet. I did e-mail him last time you slandered
him on Usenet, and you lost your account on a TOS violation. Looks like
you need another dose.

Stay out of rec.food.cooking, children.

cybercat September 13th 06 09:53 PM

Gay Stalker Benedict Corpuz, son of Arlene Corpuz of Stockton, CA THREATENS Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

"Chinese Water Torturer" wrote in message
oups.com...
cyberlapdog wrote:
As long as he is not selling, he's not infringing on any copyright.

I guess you'll find out soon enough. BMI and ASCAP have been contacted.

Benedict is just obsessed with Barry.

Is he? I haven't met him yet. I did e-mail him last time you slandered
him on Usenet, and you lost your account on a TOS violation. Looks like
you need another dose.

Stay out of rec.food.cooking, children.

Nobody lost any accounts, Benedict. More fiction, just like the rest of the
filth you enjoy posting about Barry. And, we generally post about COOKING in
the food group, what do you post about? How does adelphia feel about that,
Benedict?

And, if you emailed yourself to complain that you have been outed for being
an insane stalker, well, that is just hilarious.

Now then, toad boy, go back and read the law again. There *is* no copyright
infringement because he is not selling anything. Idiot.

Play nice, Benedict. Learn some tolerance for others, at least when you are
participating in a global, unmoderated forum. Attempting to silence someone
by "outing" them does not work when you have more to be embarrassed about
than he does. Do you think your parents and your sister and brother like
having their pictures plastered all over Usenet associated with your filth?
All because you don't like Barry's posts? Hmmm?

Chinese Water Torturer September 13th 06 10:31 PM

cybersock wrote:
Nobody lost any accounts, Benedict.

Sure you did, Barry. Lying doesn't change the facts.

More fiction, just like the rest of the filth you enjoy posting about Barry.

You mean about *you*. Stop the pretense.

And, we generally post about COOKING in the food group, what do you post about?

Yeah...making racial slurs about black foke eatin' fried chicken reaaly
counts.

How does adelphia feel about that, Benedict?

Who gives a ****? There is no Adelphia anymore. And I'm still NOT this
Benedict guy.

And, if you emailed yourself to complain that you have been outed for being
an insane stalker, well, that is just hilarious.

It would be, if true. I e-mailed Mr. Corpuz about your Usenet slander,
which is when you got tossed.

Now then, toad boy, go back and read the law again. There *is* no copyright
infringement because he is not selling anything. Idiot.

Uh huh. So I can can go ahead and d/l all the music and movies I want,
as long as I don't sell it? Radio stations aren't selling the music
they broadcast, so there's no copyright infringement? You better set
the RIAA and MPAA right, counselor. I'm sure you'll be discussing the
formalities with your attorney soon enough.

Play nice, Benedict. Learn some tolerance for others, at least when you are
participating in a global, unmoderated forum.

It's simple. Play in your own backyard from now on, and I'll leave you
alone. Promise.

Do you think your parents and your sister and brother like
having their pictures plastered all over Usenet associated with your filth?

They don't have pix on the Internet anywhere. You're hilariously
clueless as to my identity, and you can't admit it. You're owned, and
you're only embarrassing yourself.Give up before it gets worse.

****wit.

Chinese Water Torturer September 13th 06 10:43 PM

Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

I'm sure your toothless Kentucky kinfolk are mighty proud of your
accomplishments, Parrish.

cybercat September 13th 06 10:49 PM

Ping Abe Corpuz, Adelphia, ,Benedict Corpuz Admits to Posting Threats to Silence On-topic posters ...

Benedict Corpuz, unemployed SkyWest waitress, aka "Chinese Water Torturer"
and twenty other aliases wrote in message
oups.com...

Who gives a ****? There is no Adelphia anymore.

There isn't. eh? Well my ugly little troll, here are your headers:

From: "Chinese Water Torturer"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair
Subject: Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement
Date: 13 Sep 2006 14:31:59 -0700

.com

Your IP resolves to:

Search results for: 68.70.149.44
Adelphia Cable Communications ADELPHIA-CABLE-4 (NET-68-64-0-0-1)
68.64.0.0 - 68.71.255.255
Adelphia 68701280-Z1 (NET-68-70-128-0-1)
68.70.128.0 - 68.70.159.255

OrgName: Adelphia Cable Communications
OrgID: ADEL
Address: 1 North Main Street
City: Coudersport
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 16915
Country: US

NetRange: 68.64.0.0 - 68.71.255.255
CIDR: 68.64.0.0/13
NetName: ADELPHIA-CABLE-4
NetHandle: NET-68-64-0-0-1
Parent: NET-68-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.ADELPHIA.NET
NameServer: NS2.ADELPHIA.NET
NameServer: NS3.ADELPHIA.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2001-12-19
Updated: 2002-04-10

RTechHandle: AH102-ARIN
RTechName: Hostmaster
RTechPhone: +1-814-274-0638
RTechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: IPE-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Internet Policy Enforcement
OrgAbusePhone: +1-866-473-2909
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgTechHandle: CKI8-ARIN
OrgTechName: Kio, Carolyn
OrgTechPhone: +1-888-512-5111
OrgTechEmail:

Carolyn, by the way, is really nice. And she is not happy with you, Bennie.
According to Daddy Abraham's receptionist, he is not either.

Play nice, Benedict. Learn some tolerance for others, at least when you

are
participating in a global, unmoderated forum.

It's simple. Play in your own backyard from now on, and I'll leave you
alone. Promise.

Here you are admit that you are attempting to silence a poster in
a global, unmoderated forum--Usenet.

That is all I needed.

[email protected] September 14th 06 12:57 AM

Gay Stalker Benedict Corpuz, son of Arlene Corpuz of Stockton, CA THREATENS Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

Now then, toad boy, go back and read the law again. There *is* no copyright
infringement because he is not selling anything. Idiot.

I'm not familiar with the players in this issue, but copyright
infringement is not limited to people selling something.

Making a copy of your CD or game and giving it to a friend for free is
still copyright infringment if you don't have permission from the
copyright owner. Putting somebody else's photo, text, artwork, music,
etc on your website, without permission is still copyright
infringement.

It may not hurt the rich companies, but there are a lots of individuals
whose work is used this way that lost sales because of this belief and
attitude. People think they aren't stealing because they aren't
selling. But they wanted it enough to take it and use it. And the
person who created it spent time and money to do so, and did not get
paid for it.

cybercat September 14th 06 01:21 AM

Gay Stalker Benedict Corpuz, son of Arlene Corpuz of Stockton, CA THREATENS

wrote in message
oups.com...

Now then, toad boy, go back and read the law again. There *is* no

copyright
infringement because he is not selling anything. Idiot.

I'm not familiar with the players in this issue, but copyright
infringement is not limited to people selling something.

Making a copy of your CD or game and giving it to a friend for free is
still copyright infringment if you don't have permission from the
copyright owner. Putting somebody else's photo, text, artwork, music,
etc on your website, without permission is still copyright
infringement.

Meghan, he just recorded some songs. In other words, he arranged, produced
and sang them. And put them on his web site.

If you sang "American Idiot," say, by Green Day, and posted a link to
a recording of it, do you think it would be copyright infringement?

cybercat September 14th 06 01:39 AM

Gay Stalker Benedict Corpuz, son of Arlene Corpuz of Stockton, CA THREATENS Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

wrote in message
oups.com...

Now then, toad boy, go back and read the law again. There *is* no

copyright
infringement because he is not selling anything. Idiot.

I'm not familiar with the players in this issue, but copyright
infringement is not limited to people selling something.

Here, Meghan, if you have not heard Barry's recordings, check
them out. I particularly like "Kite," a U2 song he covers here.
But they are all good.

http://barryparrish.com/

Chinese Water Torturer September 14th 06 02:06 AM

cybercat wrote:
Here, Meghan, if you have not heard Barry's recordings, check
them out. I particularly like "Kite," a U2 song he covers here.

Thanks for the tip, doofus. I missed that one.
Add Universal Polygram International to the list of music publishers
that will be contacting you shortly.

Man, UPMG is gonna rip you a new one, junior. Bye bye.

Matthew September 14th 06 02:11 AM

Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

"Chinese Water Torturer"

sniped for being stupid

Who the cares

Chinese Water Torturer September 14th 06 02:13 AM

Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

Matthew wrote:
Who the cares

I the cares, genius. Use your KF if you don't like it.

chili palmer September 14th 06 02:16 AM

wrote:

Making a copy of your CD or game and giving it to a friend for free is
still copyright infringment if you don't have permission from the
copyright owner. Putting somebody else's photo, text, artwork, music,
etc on your website, without permission is still copyright
infringement.

yes it is.. you're right

so long as money is not changing hands...its fine.. UNLESS the song is
new

when a song is new, the law states, the publisher gets 180 enfringement
free days to publish... after 180 days.. anyone can record and publish
the material

I say anyone can publish the material, I mean anyone can re-record the
song...
do their version of it.. and release it...

once you record a song.. that song belongs to you...
nobody can distribute my recordings without permission, even though I
didn't write the song.. I own my recordings.

Mrs. Dash must die September 14th 06 02:32 AM

chili palmer wrote:
yes it is.. you're right

so long as money is not changing hands...its fine.. UNLESS the song is
new

when a song is new, the law states, the publisher gets 180 enfringement
free days to publish... after 180 days.. anyone can record and publish
the material

I say anyone can publish the material, I mean anyone can re-record the
song...
do their version of it.. and release it...

once you record a song.. that song belongs to you...
nobody can distribute my recordings without permission, even though I
didn't write the song.. I own my recordings.

LOL
Good luck paying those fines, Barry.

chili palmer September 14th 06 02:46 AM

Mrs. Dash must die wrote:

LOL
Good luck paying those fines, Barry.

good luck with your new job planting tulips under the bridge

you may want to take some chapstick

HeyBub September 14th 06 04:12 AM

Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

Chinese Water Torturer wrote:
Word is that Mr. Parrish has not paid licensing fees for the right to
post cover songs on his website.

The songs in question:
"Free Bird" [Songs Of Universal, Inc. (BMI)]
"Streets Of Philadelphia" [Bruce Springsteen (ASCAP)]

Hear these (until the lawyers take action) at
http://barryparrish.com/

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17...6----000-.html

Yeah, one of those licensing twits called me. Wanted $74/year for our
music-on-hold stuff.

I put her on hold for about 30 seconds.

"Recognize that?" I asked.
"No," she said.
"It's Mozart. Being played by the USSR Symphony Orchestra - a country that
no longer even exists. Tell me, just who would you be paying the royalties
too?"
"Forget it," she said and hung up.

Chinese Water Torturer September 14th 06 04:39 AM

HeyBub wrote:
Yeah, one of those licensing twits called me. Wanted $74/year for our
music-on-hold stuff.

I put her on hold for about 30 seconds.

"Recognize that?" I asked.
"No," she said.
"It's Mozart. Being played by the USSR Symphony Orchestra - a country that
no longer even exists. Tell me, just who would you be paying the royalties
too?"
"Forget it," she said and hung up.

LOL

The difference being, you're talking about snippets of public domain
works over a telephone line.

What SuperTroll has done is post his (horribly tracked and mixed)
recordings of other people's songs on his website FOR TRANSMISSION OVER
THE INTERNET, without even going to the small trouble of giving proper
songwriting credit to the very-much-alive composers (and their
respective publishing companies), nor (I assume) has he even
*requested* the licenses, much less checked what the statutory rate
fees are. His comments illustrate that he believes he doesn't HAVE to.
He's just a retarded little flake who thinks he can do whatever he
wants online, with no consequences.

Welcome to the adult world, Barry. You should have stopped when you had
the chance.

Charlie Wilkes September 14th 06 05:28 AM

Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

On 13 Sep 2006 20:39:40 -0700, "Chinese Water Torturer"
wrote:

HeyBub wrote:
[...]

???

What fantasy is running through your mind? Do you think the lawyers
at record companies have as much useless time on their hands as you
do? They might email him and ask him to remove the music. Big deal.

Do you have any cats, BTW?

Charlie

chili palmer September 14th 06 05:31 AM

Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

Chinese Water Torturer wrote:

Welcome to the adult world, Barry. You should have stopped when you had
the chance.

anytime you don't have an agenda it makes it easy for someone to assign
one to you

soooo...great! now you've got something to do

and yule be getting an education in the pro-cess, it's what you call a
win win situation

ONLY IN AMERICA

I love it

brace yourself

[email protected] September 14th 06 05:40 AM

cybercat wrote:

Meghan, he just recorded some songs. In other words, he arranged, produced
and sang them. And put them on his web site.

If you sang "American Idiot," say, by Green Day, and posted a link to
a recording of it, do you think it would be copyright infringement?

I see. I thought it was the original recording with the real singer. I
don't know how the law pertains to singing it yourself. Technically,
posting the lyrics without permission is infringement, but it is not
something that companies go after since most people can listen and
write them down anyway. If it were not yet published and the author was
in the process of trying to sell it, then it would definitely matter to
the author.

Personally, I would not post even the lyrics without asking for
permission first.

cybercat September 14th 06 05:44 AM

Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

"chili palmer" wrote in message
oups.com...

Chinese Water Torturer wrote:

Welcome to the adult world, Barry. You should have stopped when you had
the chance.

anytime you don't have an agenda it makes it easy for someone to assign
one to you

soooo...great! now you've got something to do

and yule be getting an education in the pro-cess, it's what you call a
win win situation

ONLY IN AMERICA

I love it

brace yourself

It must such being a little fat guy with a tiny little pecker.

That's got to be tough, taking 28 years of that. Look at
his posting history, all he does is harass people in the
religious groups, the football groups, and the Beatles
group.

But, in defence of fat little underendowed Filipina guys,
there are an awful lot of them, and Benedict is the only
one I see spending most of his time harassing people
on Usenet. Or maybe the others are just smart enough
not to lead us to their identities and pictures of their
families and friends, where they work, etc.

-L. September 14th 06 06:07 AM

cybercat wrote:

It must such being a little fat guy with a tiny little pecker.

Somebody needs to open a can of 'net whoop ass on this guy.

-L.

Chinese Water Torturer September 14th 06 06:12 AM

cybercat wrote:
It must such being a little fat guy with a tiny little pecker.

That's got to be tough, taking 28 years of that. Look at
his posting history, all he does is harass people in the
religious groups, the football groups, and the Beatles
group.

But, in defence of fat little underendowed Filipina guys,
there are an awful lot of them, and Benedict is the only
one I see spending most of his time harassing people
on Usenet. Or maybe the others are just smart enough
not to lead us to their identities and pictures of their
families and friends, where they work, etc.

Bring it, simpleton. You don't know me. Period.

Charlie Wilkes September 14th 06 06:17 AM

Gay Stalker Benedict Corpuz, son of Arlene Corpuz of Stockton, CA THREATENS

On 13 Sep 2006 21:40:04 -0700, "
wrote:

cybercat wrote:

Meghan, he just recorded some songs. In other words, he arranged, produced
and sang them. And put them on his web site.

If you sang "American Idiot," say, by Green Day, and posted a link to
a recording of it, do you think it would be copyright infringement?

I see. I thought it was the original recording with the real singer. I
don't know how the law pertains to singing it yourself. Technically,
posting the lyrics without permission is infringement, but it is not
something that companies go after since most people can listen and
write them down anyway. If it were not yet published and the author was
in the process of trying to sell it, then it would definitely matter to
the author.

Personally, I would not post even the lyrics without asking for
permission first.

So these are Barry's covers of various pop songs? Good lord.

I have to imagine the copyright holders are concerned about revenue
loss and not private vendettas. But, hey, maybe Water Torture is just
pretending to be a twerp. Maybe in real life, he is a bigshot who has
judges and senators in his pocket and can ruin people by snapping his
fingers. Wouldn't that be something.

Charlie

Charlie Wilkes September 14th 06 06:46 AM

Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

On 13 Sep 2006 22:12:37 -0700, "Chinese Water Torturer"
wrote:

cybercat wrote:
It must such being a little fat guy with a tiny little pecker.

That's got to be tough, taking 28 years of that. Look at
his posting history, all he does is harass people in the
religious groups, the football groups, and the Beatles
group.

But, in defence of fat little underendowed Filipina guys,
there are an awful lot of them, and Benedict is the only
one I see spending most of his time harassing people
on Usenet. Or maybe the others are just smart enough
not to lead us to their identities and pictures of their
families and friends, where they work, etc.

Bring it, simpleton. You don't know me. Period.

Then perhaps you should introduce youself. Do you have any cats?

Charlie

[email protected] September 14th 06 06:51 AM

"cybercat" wrote:

If you sang "American Idiot," say, by Green Day, and posted a link to
a recording of it, do you think it would be copyright infringement?

Is singing in a Karaoke bar copyright infringement? What if you posted
a recording to your own web site of your night out in the bar?
-mhd

cybercat September 14th 06 09:26 AM

Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:

It must such being a little fat guy with a tiny little pecker.

Somebody needs to open a can of 'net whoop ass on this guy.

-L.

I really want to but Barry keeps stopping me.

chili palmer September 14th 06 11:44 AM

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

I have to imagine the copyright holders are concerned about revenue
loss and not private vendettas. But, hey, maybe Water Torture is just
pretending to be a twerp. Maybe in real life, he is a bigshot who has
judges and senators in his pocket and can ruin people by snapping his
fingers. Wouldn't that be something.

Charlie

oh no worry mate, i've got 25 other covers in the hole

will keep CWT busy for months

chili palmer September 14th 06 11:50 AM

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Then perhaps you should introduce youself. Do you have any cats?

Charlie

that's 2wice you've asked him in a gentlemen way... "does he have any
cats"

I think he's more into swallowing

chili palmer September 14th 06 12:14 PM

Gay Stalker Benedict Corpuz, son of Arlene Corpuz of Stockton, CA THREATENS Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

what brought him
here?

Charlie

did somebody step in benedict?

slowly raising my hand

I did, I couldn't scrape him off my shoe

I stepped in a pile of benedict corpuz in RFC (the cooking group)

so sorry...

tossing my foot up on monitor

see, nasty ain't it.. Im not touching it!

Goedjn September 14th 06 03:18 PM

Gay Stalker Benedict Corpuz, son of Arlene Corpuz of Stockton, CA THREATENS

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:51:11 -0400,
wrote:

"cybercat" wrote:

If you sang "American Idiot," say, by Green Day, and posted a link to
a recording of it, do you think it would be copyright infringement?

Yes.

Is singing in a Karaoke bar copyright infringement? What if you posted
a recording to your own web site of your night out in the bar?

I suspect that Karaoke bars pay royalties. Recording and posting
your night out is a technical violation, but the chances are good
that nobody will bother to come after you for it.

You know that you don't have to theorize, analogize, and guess
about what's legal and what's not, right? You can actually
look the damn thing up?

Here, I'll help you.

http://www.copyright.gov/

--Goedjn

cybercat September 14th 06 04:14 PM

wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote:

If you sang "American Idiot," say, by Green Day, and posted a link to
a recording of it, do you think it would be copyright infringement?

Is singing in a Karaoke bar copyright infringement? What if you posted
a recording to your own web site of your night out in the bar?
-mhd

Exactly. And the fact is, by putting the song in another form, e.g.
arranging
it and playing the instruments and singing the vocals and recording and
mixing
it, it kind of "is" the same song and yet is not.

I personally think Barry's vocals beat the hell out of Bono's. Check out
"Kite."
Bono has a thin, wirey voice to me. Barry's voice is rich and supple and his
range
is better.

http://barryparrish.com/

chili palmer September 14th 06 05:44 PM

cybercat wrote:

I personally think Barry's vocals beat the hell out of Bono's. Check out
"Kite."
Bono has a thin, wirey voice to me. Barry's voice is rich and supple and his
range
is better.

http://barryparrish.com/

THAT'S WHAT I KEEP TRYING TO TELL EVERYBODY.. :D

Thank You baby! you so damn sweet

Rhonda September 14th 06 05:54 PM

Goedjn wrote:

"cybercat" wrote:

If you sang "American Idiot," say, by Green Day, and posted a link to
a recording of it, do you think it would be copyright infringement?

Yes.

Copyright problems is why a lot of restaurants don't sing the "happy
birthday" song any more -- they make up their own. They technically
would have to pay royalties to sing the regular version.

Rhonda

-L. September 14th 06 07:39 PM

cybercat wrote:
I really want to but Barry keeps stopping me.

You don't need Barry's permission. ;)

-L.

b.corpuz September 15th 06 01:35 AM

Gay Stalker Benedict Corpuz, son of Arlene Corpuz of Stockton, CA THREATENS Barry Parrish to face charges for copyright infringement

Hey folks. I don't know wha tis going on here, but someone is
pretending to be me. I am not that person who is posting as me. I
haven't used usenet or any newsgroups in years. I was still in high
school at the time.

I am not "Chinese Water Torturer" or "Mrs. Dash Must die" . According
to Google Groups profile his name is stated as well as his email
address.

From his postings, I believe he has shown that he isn't me, yet some of

you still believe he is.

For those of you who are mature enough to let me know what is going on
or would like to explain what is going on can email me at my AOL
address which has been posted. For those of you that don't know it is
redjac @ aol . com which I have been using for years (since 1996)!

I will prove to you that I am the real one because I will respond from
that address or my webmaster @ benedictcorpuz . com address

I created my site to share with my friends and family and never thought
anyone would be malicious enough to use it against me.

And as far as facts go. My father is dead. My mother had breast cancer
and I am taking care of her. My sister does not live in PA. And I am
not gay!

Also for those of you harassing the dentist. He is not my father. We're
not even related. Just becase we have the same last name, doesn't mean
we are related. Are all Smith's and Jone's related. There are many
Corpuz's here on the west coast.

Sorry to trouble you all with this posting, but you all have troubled
me. I hope this goes away soon and things get cleared up.

Check my IP address as well. You will trace it to the address that has
been posted as my home address. You will see it is different from the
person who was posting as me.

chili palmer September 15th 06 01:59 AM

b.corpuz wrote:
Hey folks. I don't know wha tis going on here, but someone is
pretending to be me. I am not that person who is posting as me. I
haven't used usenet or any newsgroups in years. I was still in high
school at the time.

at first I started to feel sorry for you..

I started to think you was midly retarded.. NO really!

I was feeling sorry for you

but now I know you're just a dumb ass

chili palmer September 15th 06 02:31 AM

The REAL Benedict Cork Nibbler Corpuz is HERE

b. cork nibbler corpuz wrote:

snip monologueing

please stop posting your fantasies about me in this group...

post them to folk of like minded interest..

just makes sense to me Mrs Dash

independently posted to TwinksUnlimited
WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR? EH EH?

Do you wear lipstick and fishnet stockings... WHAT ABOUT A BLONDE
WIGGETY WIG?

I could get you all kinds of work.. you'd be so busy being my bitch,
you wouldn't have time to mess around on usenet

yeah, I could keep you real busy here in the ghetto..

you can also opt to be paid in crack, or a little bit of cash

Just think about it... you're not working anyway.. mooching off your
little sister and all

BIG ARMY MAN MOOCHING OFF OF LITTLE SIS

"COME'ON SIS! GIMMIE FIVE MORE DOLLARS FOR GAS"

"COME'ON SIS! GIMMIE 10 DOLLARS FOR THIS GET RICH QUICK VIDEO"

"COME'ON SIS! DON'T TELL MOM AND DAD! HARRY WON'T BE STAYING LONG"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Head On. Apply directly to the forehead. Head On. Apply directly to the forehead.Head On. Apply dire September 15th 06 04:13 AM

b.corpuz wrote:
Hey folks. I don't know wha tis going on here, but someone is
pretending to be me. I am not that person who is posting as me. I
haven't used usenet or any newsgroups in years. I was still in high
school at the time.

Sorry that your name somehow got mixed up in Barry and his pal's
fantasies, but I'm the guy I guess you want to talk to.

For the record - I'm not sure how these juveniles came to the
conclusion that I am you, but I assure you that I never lead them to
this assumption. I emailed you in Jan/Feb this year alerting you to the
fact that Parrish+ co. were maligning you and your family on Usenet in
a case of mistaken identity; I'm also the one who put the tip on your
blog recently.

Check my IP address as well. You will trace it to the address that has
been posted as my home address. You will see it is different from the
person who was posting as me.

When these bozos latch onto an idea, little facts like checking headers
go by the wayside. Again, regrets for any harm these trolls have
brought to you and your family. I suggest you contact their ISPs with
an abuse complaint.

Regards,
still not you