Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Important news

This is Will. Glad to meet you.
I am from GuangZhou china.i am a shoes seller and wholesaleer.
I am work for www.aoov.com
There are some of our hot sell shoes in the inclosure.
You can visit our website too .You can chooose all you like on my
website. My webiste is :

my email

WWW.AOOV.COM

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...

This is Will. Glad to meet you.
I am from GuangZhou china.i am a shoes seller and wholesaleer.
I am work for www.aoov.com
There are some of our hot sell shoes in the inclosure.
You can visit our website too .You can chooose all you like on my
website. My webiste is :

my email

Hi Will,

Do you know your government has filtered the internet search engines
in all of China to keep the Chinese people from certain world news events?

-zero