Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Grow smile reaps smiels

Because this is a humanitarian aspect, and we all are exposed to
similar disasters, thank you, all of you who You help people such as
yourselves. in order to manufacture a smile on the lips of children who
witnessed the tragedy and they saw the war on their country of the
non-fault of their own, They have forgotten after saw the sea of blood
and tears in the form of a smile and smile and the way the color smile,
not a small amount sent us to understand Alataffaham These forces need
and deserve These forces simply because they are children, You hope to
return the smile. Now donated to the underprivileged of the world's
children on the account : E-gold:3410430