Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Angle of the septic Line, 90 or 45?

I have a 3" Septic line that is under neath the floor joists and needs to
get to a 5" chase in the Foundation. Its about a 2' elevation difference
from the 1/4" foot run elevation and the chase.

Then from the Chase to the Septic Tank I need to again do a rapid decent
from the chase to the level that will give me 1/4" foot out to the Septic
Tank.

So my question is this, do I do a Right 90 down in elevation, and 90 over or
do I do a 45 and 45?

Seems like the 45/45 is the way to go, but I don't want my liquids to run
away from my solids. In keeping with the theory of a multi story house. its
all 90/90 to get from floor to floor.

So what should I do??

Thanks,
Scott-