Posted to alt.home.repair
jim jim is offline

Default Angle of the septic Line, 90 or 45?

Spoken like a plumber who knows s--- flows down hill then your brain
should be on the floor the site you talk about is dicussing street
sewers oboy 45 45 is the way to go 30 yrs plumbing I think I know, if
you think that angle is a joke then do it Yellowbird does,nt know what
he is talking about trust me.
wrote:
Seems like the 45/45 is the way to go, but I don't want my liquids to run
away from my solids. In keeping with the theory of a multi story house.
its
all 90/90 to get from floor to floor.

So what should I do??

Thanks,
Scott-

There is such a thing as minimum slopes for sewage lines, but not a
maximum slope. The more slope, the better. The liquids running away
from solids and causing clogs theory is a myth. High flow velocity is
good. See this:

http://tinyurl.com/kz2gj