Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking for owner's manual for Murray lawn mower model 20617A

The subject pretty much says it all: I'm looking for the owner's manual
for a Murray lawn mower model 20617A. If anyone has one, please let me
know! Thanks!!

-BL

Posted to alt.home.repair

The subject pretty much says it all: I'm looking for the owner's
manual for a Murray lawn mower model 20617A. If anyone has one,
please let me know! Thanks!!

I believe you might find it here....if it's not too old

Maybe, but Google is quicker.

Posted to alt.home.repair

BiffNightly wrote:
I believe you might find it here....if it's not too old

Find it where?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bert Byfield wrote:
The subject pretty much says it all: I'm looking for the owner's
manual for a Murray lawn mower model 20617A. If anyone has one,
please let me know! Thanks!!

I believe you might find it here....if it's not too old

Maybe, but Google is quicker.

I couldn't find anything using google...did you find something
somewhere?

Posted to alt.home.repair

The subject pretty much says it all: I'm looking for the owner's
manual for a Murray lawn mower model 20617A. If anyone has one,
please let me know! Thanks!!

Maybe, but Google is quicker.

http://murray-lawn-mower.ivue.com/Mu..._model_20617A/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bert Byfield wrote:
The subject pretty much says it all: I'm looking for the owner's
manual for a Murray lawn mower model 20617A. If anyone has one,
please let me know! Thanks!!

Maybe, but Google is quicker.

http://murray-lawn-mower.ivue.com/Mu..._model_20617A/

Thanks, but that doesn't actually have any information about the
20617A, but rather is just a compendium of links to random web sites
that sell lawn mower parts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 08:23:52 -0600, "BiffNightly"
wrote:

I believe you might find it here....if it's not too old

HERE???????
I think you forgot the web link....

I do believe they have a website....

roups.com...