Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A real Man's chain letter!

This chain letter was started in hopes of bringing relief to other
tired and discouraged men. Unlike most chain letters, this one doesn't
cost anything!

Just send a copy of this letter to five of your male friends who are
equally tired and discontent.

Then bundle up your wife and/or girlfriend and send her to the man
whose name appears at the top of the following list, and add your name
to the bottom of the list.

When your turn comes, you will receive 15,625 women. One of them is
bound to be better than the one you already have.

At the writing of this letter, a friend of mine had already received
184 women, of whom four were worth keeping.

This chain also brings good luck.

One man's pit bull died, and the next day he received a Playboy
playmate.

An unmarried Jewish man living with his widowed mother was able to
choose between a Hooter's waitress and a Hollywood super model.

You can be lucky too, but DO NOT BREAK THE CHAIN! One man broke the
chain and got his wife back again.

Let's keep it going, men! Just add your name to the list below

Bill Clinton
780 3rd Ave
New York, NY 10017

Billy Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

Billie Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

B. Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

William Jefferson Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

W. Jefferson Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

W. Jeff Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

W. J. Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

W. Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

William J Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

Willem Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

Wilhelm Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

Billy Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

Willie Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

Will Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

Mr. Hillary Clinton
780 3rd Ave.
New York, NY 10017

Posted to alt.home.repair

Chain letters DO NOT work.
Here's proof.

Last year on New Years day I was going to go to visit someone. I had
a terrible hangover so I could not remember who to visit. But since I
planned to go visiting I jumped in my car and decided to just drive
until I met someone I know. It was snowing real hard. Entire snowmen
were falling from the sky and landing on my car. Suddenly a huge
snowman about 60 feet tall landed on my windshield. I could not see
the road so I lost control of my car and went into a ditch.

Suddenly a large fat man with a thick white beard, and wearing a red
suit walked up to my car. He handed me a fifth of whisky and asked me
if I needed help. I told him that I could drink the whisky without
any help, and chugged the bottle just to prove it. Then he asked me
if my car needed some help to get out of the ditch. Thats when I
remembered that my car was in the ditch and said "yes". He asked me
if I had a chain. I reached over to my glove box and grabbed the
chain letter I had gotten in the mail a few days ago. I handed it to
him, and he hooked it to my rear bumper. Then he drove up in a really
strange looking car without tires, just runners on the bottom, and it
was being pulled by eight or nine or maybe ten deers. When I saw
that, I thought to myself, "w.t.f..... this dude's some sort of
whacko". He proceeded to hook his deers to my chain letter and
started to pull my car.

All of a sudden I heard him say "****, the son of a blitzen broke".
He walked up to my window and handed me my chain letter. It was in
two pieces. He looked me in the eye, and said "piece of **** chain
letters never seem to work". He apologised and said he would go for
help. The next thing I recall, he jumped into that weird looking car,
hooked the deers to it, and he took off into the air. I mean the deer
could fly. I knew right then and there that I must have drank wayyyyy
too much and I decided that for my New Years resolution, I was going
to have to qwit dwinking. I reached under my seat and grabbed my
brandy flask. I quickly emptied it in my mouth, so I would not have
anything else to drink. Then I grabbed the pieces of that damn chain
letter and tossed them out the car window into the snow. That's when a
sheriff pulled up to my car and wrote me a ticket for littering. I
knew right then that fat man in the red suit was right. Chain letters
don't work.

Of course, I did meet some new friends. When I began to tell the
sheriff about the fat man with the flying deers pulling my car with
the chain letter, he took me visiting. I got to meet a whole bunch of
really sexy nurses and I had fun playing with all the hoses and wires
next to my bed before I fell asleep.

Happy New Year.

--------------------------

Posted to alt.home.repair

ROTFL!

Great.

--
Jim McLaughlin

Reply address is deliberately munged.
If you really need to reply directly, try:
jimdotmclaughlinatcomcastdotcom

And you know it is a dotnet not a dotcom
address.

Sears snow blower chain won't keep tight Mark Home Repair 3 May 9th 05 03:44 AM
Chainsaw oil Bill R Woodturning 29 April 2nd 05 04:57 AM
OT- Real stars and real heroes Gunner Metalworking 0 April 25th 04 07:15 PM