Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HELP!!!!

Hello friends:
My name is Javier Sivack, I live in Uruguay, South America, and I'm
22 years old. I'm writing to you because I need a little help from
you. I'm working in a very good work. I'm a System Analyzer. But my
salary is only 300 dollars a month. I spend 200 in a little flat, and
I have to pay the light, gas, common spends and the food, it's
impossible to do that with only 300 dollars, so I have a www.PayPal.com
account whit my mail . WITH ONLY 1 DOLLAR YOU CAN
HELP ME A LOT.
THAKS you very much.
Javier

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8 Aug 2006 06:44:55 -0700, "Jsivack"
wrote:

Hello friends:
My name is Javier Sivack, I live in Uruguay, South America, and I'm
22 years old. I'm writing to you because I need a little help from
you. I'm working in a very good work. I'm a System Analyzer. But my
salary is only 300 dollars a month. I spend 200 in a little flat, and
I have to pay the light, gas, common spends and the food, it's
impossible to do that with only 300 dollars, so I have a www.PayPal.com
account whit my mail . WITH ONLY 1 DOLLAR YOU CAN
HELP ME A LOT.
THAKS you very much.
Javier

You have a sister???

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jsivack wrote:

WITH ONLY 1 DOLLAR YOU CAN
HELP ME A LOT.
THAKS you very much.
Javier

No soup for you!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Hello friends:
My name is Javier Sivack, I live in Uruguay, South America, and I'm
22 years old. I'm writing to you because I need a little help from
you. I'm working in a very good work. I'm a System Analyzer. But my
salary is only 300 dollars a month. I spend 200 in a little flat, and
I have to pay the light, gas, common spends and the food, it's
impossible to do that with only 300 dollars, so I have a www.PayPal.com
account whit my mail . WITH ONLY 1 DOLLAR YOU CAN
HELP ME A LOT.
THAKS you very much.
Javier

You have a sister???

He has a purty mouth....

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jsivack wrote:
WITH ONLY 1 DOLLAR YOU CAN
HELP ME A LOT.
THAKS you very much.
Javier

Do you take plastic?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help me too

My family has out grown our boat. If only 55,000 of you would send 1 dollar
we could fish in style.

Posted to alt.home.repair

check's in the mail...
"mgarvie" wrote in message
news My family has out grown our boat. If only 55,000 of you would send 1 dollar
we could fish in style.

Posted to alt.home.repair
G G is offline

I'm retired and my wife will soon retire. We'd like to move into this
really spiffy condo. Problem is the price is north of $500,000, I'm not
greedy, $400,00 will be enough. Please send cash. I'll return all
contributions with interest in our wills.

stevie wrote:
check's in the mail...
"mgarvie" wrote in message
news My family has out grown our boat. If only 55,000 of you would send 1 dollar
we could fish in style.

Posted to alt.home.repair

hes been a busy fellow

by relevance Sorted by date
HELP!!!!
Hello friends: My name is Javier Sivack, I live in Uruguay, South
America, and
I'm 22 years old. I'm writing to you because I need a little help from
you. ...
alt.guitar - Aug 8, 9:45 am by Jsivack - 17 messages - 11 authors

HELP!!!!
Hello friends: My name is Javier Sivack, I live in Uruguay, South
America, and
I'm 22 years old. I'm writing to you because I need a little help from
you. ...
misc.writing - Aug 8, 9:45 am by Jsivack - 3 messages - 3 authors

HELP!!!!
Hello friends: My name is Javier Sivack, I live in Uruguay, South
America, and
I'm 22 years old. I'm writing to you because I need a little help from
you. ...
alt.usage.english - Aug 8, 9:45 am by Jsivack - 1 message - 1 author

HELP!!!!
Hello friends: My name is Javier Sivack, I live in Uruguay, South
America, and
I'm 22 years old. I'm writing to you because I need a little help from
you. ...
alt.home.repair - Aug 8, 9:44 am by Jsivack - 9 messages - 9 authors

HELP!!!!
Hello friends: My name is Javier Sivack, I live in Uruguay, South
America, and
I'm 22 years old. I'm writing to you because I need a little help from
you. ...
alt.gossip.celebrities - Aug 8, 9:44 am by Jsivack - 8 messages - 6
authors

HELP!!!!
Hello friends: My name is Javier Sivack, I live in Uruguay, South
America, and
I'm 22 years old. I'm writing to you because I need a little help from
you. ...
alt.support.boy-lovers - Aug 8, 9:37 am by Jsivack - 1 message - 1
author

HELP!!!!
Hello friends: My name is Javier Sivack, I live in Uruguay, South
America, and
I'm 22 years old. I'm writing to you because I need a little help from
you. ...
alt.support.depression - Aug 8, 9:35 am by Jsivack - 17 messages - 4
authors

HELP!!!!
Hello friends: My name is Javier Sivack, I live in Uruguay, South
America, and
I'm 22 years old. I'm writing to you because I need a little help from
you. ...
alt.support.divorce - Aug 8, 9:32 am by Jsivack - 3 messages - 3
authors

HELP!!!!
Hello friends: My name is Javier Sivack, I live in Uruguay, South
America, and
I'm 22 years old. I'm writing to you because I need a little help from
you. ...
alt.support.marriage - Aug 8, 9:31 am by Jsivack - 1 message - 1 author

HELP!!!!
Hello friends: My name is Javier Sivack, I live in Uruguay, South
America, and
I'm 22 years old. I'm writing to you because I need a little help from
you. ...
soc.retirement - Aug 8, 9:30 am by Jsivack - 1 message - 1 author