Posted to alt.home.repair
lu lu is offline

Default @ Leaks in the AC ducts in the attic??

Hello everyone:

I am curious how do you check to see if you have Air conditioning leaks in
the ducts that are in

the attic? I am thinking about climbing up there and with my hands try to
feel for cold air coming

out of the ducts but it is very uncomfortable because lack of room and the
high temperatures

(Here in South Florida).

Someone mentioned about using some kind of dye that you'll be able to see
easy when it escapes the ducts.

Is there such a thing?

Any help in the subject will be appreciated.

Thanks Lu.

remove nospam to reply

Posted to alt.home.repair

"lu" wrote in
k.net:

Hello everyone:

I am curious how do you check to see if you have Air conditioning
leaks in the ducts that are in

the attic? I am thinking about climbing up there and with my hands try
to feel for cold air coming

out of the ducts but it is very uncomfortable because lack of room
and the high temperatures

(Here in South Florida).

Someone mentioned about using some kind of dye that you'll be able to
see easy when it escapes the ducts.

Is there such a thing?

Any help in the subject will be appreciated.

Thanks Lu.

remove nospam to reply

Go up early in the morning. Wear long sleves & long pants if it's
fiberglass up there. Watch your head!!!! Roofing nail points coming
through sheathing.