Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Helping others

Ara Macao Project is a fundraising blog create to make poverty history.
I don't usually endorse anyone's fundraising online... even mine! Why?
Because I don't like annoying people to give and don't like to be
annoying myself about giving.

From blogger's perspective, I'm probably a piece of sh..t! I spread the

word around, particularly on others blogs and forums, and wait for
result. Trying to get some traffic and more attention on my cause. I
have seriously doubt about my approach. I may be not the only one who
is doing that...but I want to keep my fundraising campaign going on and
make a success out of it. My goal is to reach at least 10 millions hit
on my blog. I must be a dreamer. I need web community's help.

To be honest, yes, I do contributing regularly to charity
organizations. That is why I think it's worth to explore my fundraising
blog and help me to help others....again, again and again by visiting
on regular basis my blog to see my content. It won't cost you anything,
except some time.

http://helpcostaricaproject.blogspot.com/

http://helpingwebcommunauties.blogspot.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ara Macao Project is a fundraising blog create to make poverty history.
I don't usually endorse anyone's fundraising online... even mine! Why?
Because I don't like annoying people to give and don't like to be
annoying myself about giving.

Good. To wipe out poverty, get a job and quit spamming here.