Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default E-Z Stone coating for countertop

Hi folks,

My wife and I are thinking of covering our kitchen melamine countertop
with E-Z Stone coating. There are two units -- the area with stove top
and the sink area. There is an existing fake wood veneer around the
vertical edge that meets the top with a slight beveled edge.

Any advice on the use of this product or any other in the above situation.

Thanks,

Ron
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ron" wrote in message
Hi folks,

My wife and I are thinking of covering our kitchen melamine countertop
with E-Z Stone coating. There are two units -- the area with stove top and
the sink area. There is an existing fake wood veneer around the vertical
edge that meets the top with a slight beveled edge.

Any advice on the use of this product or any other in the above situation.

Thanks,

Ron

I am curious...
What is easy stone? Link?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oh pshaw, on Sun 09 Jul 2006 04:25:33p, Ron meant to say...

Hi folks,

My wife and I are thinking of covering our kitchen melamine countertop
with E-Z Stone coating. There are two units -- the area with stove top
and the sink area. There is an existing fake wood veneer around the
vertical edge that meets the top with a slight beveled edge.

Any advice on the use of this product or any other in the above
situation.

From the E-Z Stone website...

Can I use E-Z Stone on countertops?
E-Z Stone can be applied to a variety of countertops. We do not recommend
that it be applied to kitchen countertops or food preparation areas.

Note: If E-Z Stone is to be applied to a kitchen countertop or food
preparation area you should seal the stone coating with E-Z Stone
Countertop Coating. This 2 part Clear epoxy coating meets Canadian Food
Inspection Agency requirements and should be used in place of the E-Z
Stone Sealer when sealing kitchen countertops or food preparation areas.

http://www.usehickson.com/StoneMason...EZStone_FAQ.sh
tml

--
Wayne Boatwright

Cats must put their paw into the boiling water to
snag a cooking shrimp.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

GotBonus wrote:
"Ron" wrote in message

Hi folks,

My wife and I are thinking of covering our kitchen melamine countertop
with E-Z Stone coating. There are two units -- the area with stove top and
the sink area. There is an existing fake wood veneer around the vertical
edge that meets the top with a slight beveled edge.

Any advice on the use of this product or any other in the above situation.

Thanks,

Ron

I am curious...
What is easy stone? Link?

Here's a link.

http://www.usehickson.com/StoneMason...tone_FAQ.shtml

Windows [email protected] Home Repair 7 January 21st 06 01:06 PM
Do I need through wall flashing where roof interests stone wall? lance hirsch Home Repair 2 November 6th 05 09:12 PM
Patio Pavers on top of Stone Wes Pogorzelski Home Repair 2 May 24th 05 08:13 PM
Cast Stone Fireplace - HELP [email protected] Home Ownership 0 February 1st 05 04:34 PM