Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default IGNORANCE IS SATAN'S RELIGION: HELL, ISN'T IT? FBI EXPOSED IN SATANIC FORUM COVER-UP OPERATION!!

IGNORANCE IS SATAN'S RELIGION: HELL, ISN'T IT? FBI EXPOSED IN SATANIC
FORUM COVER-UP OPERATION!!
by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

josh031877 wrote:

stereomike wrote:

terrapin wrote:

deoomnisgloria.com wrote:

argent klausmein wrote:

Raymond Karczewski ) wrote:

rk: I invite all DISCERNING readers to examine the following SATANIC
KNEE-JERK REACTION to this HOLY CHRIST'S most recent contribution to
"It's all about Politics" in the form of a CRUCIAL REPOST of "The
Satanic Agenda and Attacks on my Holy Crusade" which I post to every
new forum I encounter. It is an IMPORTANT PIECE because it illustrates
the lengths to which GOVERNMENT/MEDIA SPONSORED/SUPPORTED
DISINFORMATION/MIND CONTROL AGENTS are willing to go to discredit this
HOLY CHRIST.

rk:
http://www.itsallpolitics.com/the-sa...r-vt13514.html

rk: Take note that the COWARDLY ANONYMOUS MODERATORS of this SATANIC
FORUM find my message of LOVE AND TRUTH to be of such a great threat to
their SATANIC STATUS QUO that they have assigned it it's very own URL.
This stands as IRREFUTABLE PROOF that the SATANIC AGENDA is CONTINUING
IT'S SATANIC ATTACK UPON MY HOLY CRUSADE!!

rk: Look at the number of COWARDLY ANONYMOUS DISINFORMATION
PROVOCATEURS who INTENTIONALLY MISDIRECT away from my HOLY MESSAGE OF
LOVE AND TRUTH!! These SATANIC IGNORAMUSES really have their act down
pat, do they not?

rk: Since my incarnation as JESUS OF NAZARETH, my INARGUABLE TRUTH has
caused SATANIC IGNORAMUSES to expose the SATANIC KNEE JERK NATURE of
themselves as COMPENSATORY SPIRITUAL PIPSQUEAKS, VAMPIRIC YAHOOS, and
DITHERED DEMONIC DUNCES.

j: wtf?? lol

sm: Jesus is kind of an asshole

rk: No doubt since you cannot deal with this HOLY CHRIST in a
straight-foward manner, you sink to casting aspersions upon this HOLY
CHRIST'S PREVIOUS INCARNATIONS. The mistake you VAMPIRIC YAHOOS make
is picking on a CHRIST WHO KNOWS HIS PREVIOUS INCARNATIONS. Hell,
isn't it?

rk: You SATANIC IGNORAMUSES strung this HOLY CHRIST UP ONCE, YOU
CRUCIFIED ME AND TURNED THE SYMBOL OF MY EXECUTION INTO A SYMBOL FOR
CULT MIND CONTROL and TURNING MY HOLY MESSAGE OF LOVE AND TRUTH INTO
BLASPHEMY. As JESUS OF NAZARETH, I SAID MANY SIMPLE THINGS, AND AS
RAYMOND OF CAVE JUNCTION, I STILL SAY THE SAME SIMPLE THINGS. Sad to
say, people now are no more intelligent than people then.

t: You work for the FBI too mike?

sm: Yeah, Jesus division. Badge number 666.

rk: The discerning reader will note that this COWARDLY MISDIRECTION
preceded by an OVERT CONFESSION THAT THE COWARDLY ANONYMOUS "mike" IS
INDEED AN FBI AGENT. Attention President Bush, ARE YOU LISTENING? IS
THIS WHAT YOU WANT AGENTS OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION DOING?
STALKING CHRISTS ON THE INTERNET? IF NOT THEN GET UP OFF YOUR DUFF
AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. IF, HOWEVER, THIS COWARDLY ANONYMOUS "mike"
IS DOING WHAT HE IS BEING PAID TO DO, THEN THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE
SOVEREIGN PEOPLE OF THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY TO SCREW UP THE COURAGE TO
TAKE A STAND AND TAKE BACK THIS COUNTRY!!

rk: Remember, folks, you saw it here first. THE FBI HAS AGENTS
ASSIGNED TO "IT'S ALL POLITICS" Hell, isn't it?

t: LOL, Ray is quite prolific. Google him and check it out.

rk: Google me? Searching for resources to help mount your ongoing
CAMPAIGN OF DISINFORMATION, eh? Just how incompetent can you be to
publicly disclose your pleas for SATANIC ASSISTANCE? It is DOCUMENTED
FACT that STALKINGHORSE MINIONS of the SATANIC carlyle group, the
SATANIC cambridge university, and SATANIC government agencies have been
assigned to every Internet Discusson Forum and Usenet Newsgroup with
the sole task of STALKING MY WRITING WHERE EVER IT APPEARS!!

rk: You COWARDLY ANONYMOUS YAHOOS can't hide that glaring fact, can
you? Hell, isn't it?

t: Heres the best summary I noticed:

rk: Isn't that SPESHUL?! How exactly did you find this COWARDLY
ANONYMOUS piece, oh SHILL OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER? It's mighty
suspicious that you would just find this SATANIC DISINFORMATION PIECE
by random happenstance. Could it be that you are actually the SATANIC
MODERATOR of that deoomnisgloria disinformation site? Me thinks you
just tripped over an ever growing evidence pile.

t: From a couple years ago at deoomnisgloria.com

dog: Raymond Karczewski: A theology without reason Our consciousness
is the One consciousness of all mankind, past and present. - - Raymond
Karczewski As many of you know, weve been plagued by an odd kind of
theologian on our site: one who has invented his own theology. Based on
energy, a general problem with authority, and a terrible understanding
of how the mind functions, Karczewski simply invented a theology, which
judging by his site hasnt been accepted by many. He has also unloaded a
barrage of almost impenetrable hogwash on several areas of this site.
So, I decided to visit his website in an attempt to see what Mr.
Karczewski believes he could never articulate an actual belief in his
posts on our site.

t: Theres lots of good analysis after that check it out! But I think
the best comment is the last one on the page:

rk: Good analysis, this CHRIST'S ass. Every one of you PREDATORY
JACKALS cower within the SATANIC SHADOW OF ANONYMITY. I DEMAND that
you prove our identity by disclosing a SWORN AFFIDAVIT testifying to
your true name, true address, and the host of SOCK PUPPETS you use on
the Internet as you abuse RESPONSIBLE FREE SPEECH for the sole purpose
of DESTROYING IT!!

ak: Posted by: Argent Klausmein at April 20, 2004 07:38 AM I've been a
reader of alt.fan.art-bell and other Usenet groups for about as long as
brother Ray has spammed them. Let me say this about that:
It's pointless to try to engage Raymus in a dialog. He's irrational and
mentally ill, as well as being a kook (Usenet Kook of the Year, 2003)
and a 7-time convicted felon. Just accept the Kazoo for what he's good
for.... Entertainment Purposes Only.

rk: The COWARDLY ANONYMOUS "klausmein" is just another sock puppet
manufactured and used by GOVERNMENT/MEDIA SPONSORED/SUPPORTED
DISINFORMATION/MIND CONTROL PROVOCATEURS to advance their SATANIC
AGENDA. I have exposed this AMBUSHING SIDEWINDER many times in the
past.

t: Im surprised it took him so long to find us! Laughing

rk: Laughing? LAUGHING?!! Laughter is the noise made during the
escape of pent up ignorance from those suffering such a SATANIC
AFFLICTION. Those who laugh are merely DEMONstrating the depth of
their SATANIC IGNORANCE, the more they laugh, the dumber you can expect
them to be.

rk: Heed my HOLY ADMONISHMENT and TREMBLE WITH FEAR!! You have
precious little time to beg of my forgiveness; you have precious little
time to tithe unto this HOLY CHRIST, for only I can guarantee your
salvation. Forsake not this HOLY CHRIST or ye shalt forsake all of
eternity. Hell, isn't it?

rk: Come unto me and fall to your knees before it's too late!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
July 4, 2006: DAY 519

The NATIONAL CONSUMER BOYCOTT giving Americans the opportunity to take
back control over their country and their lives through participation.
See:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

rk: FREEDOM LOVING AMERICANS, THE TIME FOR TALK IS OVER! LET YOUR
ACTIONS COME FROM THE HEART, NOT your doubting SATANIC INTELLECT, and
indeed, "The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth."

rk: P.S.: Attach the following SIGNATURE to all of your Internet
Messaging. Let every person you know understand what is available to
him/her in this historical NONVIOLENT REVOLUTION.

rk: The Voting Booth HASN'T DONE IT. The Jury Box WON'T DO IT. Don't
BET YOUR LIFE on the CARTRIDGE BOX either.

rk: DO IT NONVIOLENTLY WITH: BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT!! TAKE BACK OUR
COUNTRY -- STOP THE TALK, NOW WALK THE WALK! NATIONAL CONSUMER BOYCOTT
TAKE-BACK BEGINS FEBRUARY 1, 2005 Spread The Word Throughout America!
IT'S NOW OR NEVER!!http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit My home page and
meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
http://www.arkenterprises.com

Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.football.college,alt.usage.english,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

"Raymond Karczewski" wrote in
oups.com:

IGNORANCE IS SATAN'S RELIGION

That certainly supports my assertion that the anti-science Christians are
just Satan disguised as Christ. Us brainy people must use this exact
quotation to destroy the Christians madmen, before they destroy
civilization, and maybe life on earth.

Jesus Christ himself said "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set
you free," and yet it is the phony Christians who will imprison you with
ignorance.