Posted to alt.home.repair
Spike

Default security light trial, the guy won!

Hello;
Remember me?
The crown/govt went after me for installing a security lite?
Defending myself i won.
However it may not be over, looks like the judge was in a conflict of
interest and The govt could appeal.
More about this next week.
I'll let you know.
take care,
spike

http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreats...asar-intl.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"Spike" wrote in message
Hello;
Remember me?
The crown/govt went after me for installing a security lite?
Defending myself i won.

Yes, I remember you. I'm surprised they have not put you away.

Posted to alt.home.repair
digitalmaster

wrote in message
ups.com...

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Spike" wrote in message
Hello;
Remember me?
The crown/govt went after me for installing a security lite?
Defending myself i won.

Yes, I remember you. I'm surprised they have not put you away.

LOL. Funny, that's what I was thinking too. The neighbor I'm not
sure about, but this guy definitely has some problems.

About this guy..I do not know.But the video of the neighbor yanking on newly
installed fence post is good enough for a serious as kicking.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Jones

"digitalmaster" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
ups.com...

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Spike" wrote in message
Hello;
Remember me?
The crown/govt went after me for installing a security lite?
Defending myself i won.

Yes, I remember you. I'm surprised they have not put you away.

LOL. Funny, that's what I was thinking too. The neighbor I'm not
sure about, but this guy definitely has some problems.

About this guy..I do not know.But the video of the neighbor yanking on

newly
installed fence post is good enough for a serious as kicking.

Agreed .... not sure why this fellow puts up with it (?)

If I had a neighbor like that, guarantee the chump would
turn up missing.

Alternatively, just get some nice vicious pitbulls and
say "oops, they broke their leash" (as they tear out the
jugular of your neighbor) - and problem solved. Just
make sure that he doesn't live (otherwise you may get
sued).