Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thanks for hedge trimmer advice

Thanks to everyone who offered advice on choosing a hedge trimmer. As
of today, I own the battery-powered Black and Decker Hedgehog. I think
the comment that turned the trick was the poster who said he found
himself tackling small yard jobs on the spur of the moment because the
cordless tools were always ready to pick up and go. Thanks to everyone
for your input!

Jo Ann