Posted to alt.home.repair
skcreedon

Default Bathroom Remodeling?? NEW MAXX Medicine Cabinet for Sale

Unused MAXX Medicine Cabinet w/light bar for sale. 48 x 31 x 5. Has
tri-view mirrors and can be surface mounted or recessed. All shelving
and mounting included. The only thing missing is the box! We live
in the Midwest (Chicago-area) and will deliver. Price negotiable. For
more info please email me at . Thank you.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

"skcreedon" wrote in message oups.com...
Unused MAXX Medicine Cabinet w/light bar for sale. 48 x 31 x 5. Has
tri-view mirrors and can be surface mounted or recessed. All shelving
and mounting included. The only thing missing is the box! We live
in the Midwest (Chicago-area) and will deliver. Price negotiable. For
more info please email me at . Thank you.

Ummm. This is not a .forsale group. It is not local to your area. Get a clue.

Bob

bathroom cabinet neilalastiar UK diy 3 February 3rd 05 08:15 PM
Remodeling bathroom, which order to install things? Miki Home Repair 3 January 22nd 05 12:31 AM
Bathroom Cabinet Question [email protected] Home Repair 2 January 10th 05 07:52 PM
BATHROOM WALL CABINET J T Woodworking 0 January 5th 05 11:07 AM
Wires behind medicine cabinet? jagerEd Home Repair 2 June 27th 03 12:57 AM