Posted to alt.home.repair
Anthona

Default Ever heard of this gas steam boiler?

I'm in the process of having to install a new gas steam boiler...the
contractor I chose, said it would be a Birham I believe he called it.
Now in the fax he sent me he wrote New Yorker gas fired 140000 btu; I
never heard of the latter..anyone know?

Posted to alt.home.repair
zero

On 24 May 2006 17:29:16 -0700, "Anthona" wrote:

I'm in the process of having to install a new gas steam boiler...the
contractor I chose, said it would be a Birham I believe he called it.
Now in the fax he sent me he wrote New Yorker gas fired 140000 btu; I
never heard of the latter..anyone know?

http://www.burnham.com/

http://www.newyorkerboiler.com/

And this one will save you and everybody else a lot of time;

http://www.google.com