Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick

Default Wow - Talking About Money Saving!

For anyone that is interested - I just found this site on the net
through an article I read in the newspaper that hasn't even been
launched yet but is giving away a free home repair guidebook as a kind
of prize for finding them. The site is
http://www.moneysavinghouse.com.

It looks like the site will be pretty good as well when it launches but
if its not, at least I got a free home repair guide.

Just thought people would like to know.

Rick

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"Rick" wrote in message
oups.com...
For anyone that is interested - I just found this site on the net
through an article I read in the newspaper that hasn't even been
launched yet but is giving away a free home repair guidebook as a kind
of prize for finding them.

Bull crap. This reads exactly like a publicity thing, not a real find.
What newspaper? When?

BTW, using punctuation helps. Sounds like the newspaper has not been
launched yet.

Sounds like the same site you got when you asked a question about a leaking
toilet. Must have gotten that way from all the crap you sling here. Do you
think people will not see through your BS promoting your site?

Google yourself and see how silly you are.

Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertM

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Rick" wrote in message
oups.com...
For anyone that is interested - I just found this site on the net
through an article I read in the newspaper that hasn't even been
launched yet but is giving away a free home repair guidebook as a kind
of prize for finding them.

Bull crap. This reads exactly like a publicity thing, not a real find.
What newspaper? When?

BTW, using punctuation helps. Sounds like the newspaper has not been
launched yet.

Sounds like the same site you got when you asked a question about a
leaking toilet. Must have gotten that way from all the crap you sling
here. Do you think people will not see through your BS promoting your
site?

Google yourself and see how silly you are.

The people who prepared the web site never learned how to spell, either.
"We tired to keep it quite"

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

Its a very creative click-through mill. They do povide some very very basic
repair advice but cleaverly add a button to a sponsor at the end of each
section (and after presenting some low key offers during sign up. I'm sure
most of the people who regularly answer posts here could have written the
guide book no problem. At least they don't Phish for personal information,
you can get to the guidebook online with a fake or inactive email.

"RobertM" wrote in message

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

oups.com...