Posted to alt.home.repair
Yamash

Default swimming pool plaster repair

35 year-old Anthony plaster pool - lip of steps cracked and broke off.
What's the best way to fix? They are above water now, before I fill it.
Thanks - Yamash

Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

"Yamash" wrote in message
35 year-old Anthony plaster pool - lip of steps cracked and broke off.
What's the best way to fix? They are above water now, before I fill it.
Thanks - Yamash

Huh? Why isn't there water in there now? If it is 35 years old, it is time
for a replastering job. Where are you? I had mine done, and the water was
out of it less than 48 hours.

Steve, in Vegas

Posted to alt.home.repair
Richard J Kinch

Yamash writes:

What's the best way to fix?

http://www.truetex.com/pool.htm
Posted to alt.home.repair
Grumman-581

On Tue, 02 May 2006 01:17:38 -0500, Richard J Kinch
wrote:

http://www.truetex.com/pool.htm

Hey Richard... Didn't know that you were on this newsgroup also... We
spoke / conversed via email quite awhile back concerning carbonating
beverages via homebuilt devices... Seems we had both in parallel
similar solutions... Don't remember if I ever told you the results of
some of my experiments, but carbonated coffee, plain milk, chocolate
milk, and tea just doesn't work out that great tasting...