Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problem with Sprinkler System

I would appreciate any help from anybody! I noticed that my sprinkler
system stopped working. It sounds like the pump wants to start but
nothing comes out. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

On 1 May 2006 10:04:48 -0700, "
wrote:

I would appreciate any help from anybody! I noticed that my sprinkler
system stopped working. It sounds like the pump wants to start but
nothing comes out. Does anybody have any suggestions?

I thought the pump was at the water company.

Need more details.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

On Mon, 01 May 2006 16:27:39 -0400, mm
wrote:

On 1 May 2006 10:04:48 -0700, "
wrote:

I would appreciate any help from anybody! I noticed that my sprinkler
system stopped working. It sounds like the pump wants to start but
nothing comes out. Does anybody have any suggestions?

I thought the pump was at the water company.

Some sprinkler systems require an additional pump. Mine doesn't (high
city water pressure), but the controller manual has a place to wire a
pump relay.

Need more details.

--
Mark Lloyd