Posted to alt.home.repair
Ray

Default LG Refrigerator question

Dear all,

I have a LG refrigerator about 2 year old, it was working perfectly
fine, recently we move to a new home, and some water (about one or half
cup) come out from the bottom, not all the time, about one time in a
day, and some day has no water, we don't know whats wrong, other then
that, its fine. we don't know if its because of the humidity of a new
house, or something else, any ideas?

Thanks.

Raymond

Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C.

Ray wrote:

Dear all,

I have a LG refrigerator about 2 year old, it was working perfectly
fine, recently we move to a new home, and some water (about one or half
cup) come out from the bottom, not all the time, about one time in a
day, and some day has no water, we don't know whats wrong, other then
that, its fine. we don't know if its because of the humidity of a new
house, or something else, any ideas?

Thanks.

Raymond

Moving probably knocked the defrost drain pan out of alignment so it is
now spilling. Should be pretty easy to fix unless it's actually broken
and even then should be an inexpensive part.

Pete C.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Ray

Thank you very much Pete, do you know how can I fix this? how do I
locate the drain pan?

Thanks

Raymond

Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C.

Ray wrote:

Thank you very much Pete, do you know how can I fix this? how do I
locate the drain pan?

Thanks

Raymond

I'd suggest looking online for a manual, there should be something out
there. I'm not familiar with the LG units, but the drain pan should be
underneath the freezer side and accessible either from the front or rear
of the unit behind a cover.

Pete C.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Martin

See http://fridgedoctor.com/fridge-docto...ctor-book.html

and see my posting today "Fridge freezer repair book - information" about
the excellent book and cd video from this site. One of the best
investments you'll ever make.

Martin